The Inn at the Peak(Clymer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$168
All reviewsgolf coursehot tubking suitefire pitpeek n peakbig screen tvtwo coupleshuge living roomone starnew yorkrelaxing place to staycontinental breakfasterie pathe general managerbed was comfortableclubhousedan
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is our second time at the Fairway Suites. It is a lovely location and the grounds are beautiful.

We arrived early, before check in with two queen rooms reserved for two couples. When we arrives, Trisha at the front desk was so friendly and amazing. She asked us if we wanted to upgrade to a two King bedroom suite that had 2.5 bathrooms. The rate was nearly the same as the separate queen rooms. Except with the upgraded room we got a huge living room with a gas fireplace, full sized granite kitchen and two king rooms on opposite ends of the common area. It was really awesome. Trisha walked us over and we were happy with the room and she let us check in early.

While we loved the room and the staff, I took one star off for an irritating issue with the room keys and the connecting door. When we arrived, the interior door that connects one of the King rooms to the common area was broken and wouldn't open. She said she would get it fixed. But in the mean time they were able to go outside and access the main room with rooms keys. We tested all four room keys on the exterior doors and they all worked. Until the next morning. One couple wanted to access the Kitchen in the morning and neither of their room keys worked on the exterior. They went to the front desk and new keys also didn't work. They even had a struggle with the master key working. When we went out that day, they did open the interior connecting door. But it wasn't fixed. Someone closed the door and it locked again and couldn't be opened.

So sadly, we spent a good chunk of time trying to figure out what key worked where and making sure everyone could access the room. But that is an annoying things, but not the end of the world. Hopefully they can sort that out and next time we give them 5 stars.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth S
dls1433, Guest Relations Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us, and hope that you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The Trip Advisor sign posted at the Suites shows a 4.5 rating. THAT IS WRONG!
It should be a TEN!!! When I walked into our suite, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was; well designed, clean, beautiful views, and appointed as nicely as a much higher priced property. Little did I know that these things would be far overshadowed by the PEOPLE of Fairway Suites. I was traveling with my dog, who somehow got out of the room and disappeared in the beautiful but massive scenery surrounding the Fairway Suites. All of the employees spent many hours going out of their way on their own time helping to search the woods and fields and alerting the community through social media about my lost dog. For 5 days, they never gave up hope that she would be found and were always on alert for her or sightings of her. Luckily, she WAS found! And I will never forget the generosity of spirit exhibited by EVERYONE at the Suites. Dan, Trisha, Matt, Matt, Liz and many others whose names escape me, but who I will always cherish, THANK YOU.
To those reading this review, this is the place to stay in SW New York state if you want a lovely, relaxing place to stay in an area with much to see and do, and most of all the BEST staff anywhere. The Fairway Suites is a privately owned property that is committed to the local workforce and to giving back to the community and I can say with authority that they do just that. Thank you again, Fairway Suites!
PS I'll be coming back in the fall!

Room Tip: Any room on the property is wonderful view. The ability to get adjoining rooms is also a plus.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TTdancer

We are very happy that we were able to help find Devin. She will always be remembered by all of us here. She had quite an adventure! We appreciate all your kind words, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I along with our two dogs stayed in a second floor suite. The room was perfect! We had two queen size beds and plenty of room for our dog crates. The staff was super friendly and very helpful through the booking process and during our stay. The room was immaculately clean and thoroughly stocked. The property surrounding the suites was nicely landscaped and well maintained. Security was excellent as well as the included amenities. Free WiFi also a bonus! A full service workout facility is available as well as on site meals and bar facility. If we ever get back to this area, this will be where we stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here a number of times. We've attended various events at Peek n' Peak (Fall Festival, craft beer tasting, Easter buffet) and each time we like this place more. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the fitness center is second to none, it is right on the golf course with private balconies or porches, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. There's an outdoor hottub open year round with a big screen tv. We use the hottub as much as possible while watching sporting events and having drinks.
I'd recommend this place to anyone and will devinitely be back in the Fall!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Will A

Reviewed 1 January 2017

My husband and I, along with our two little dogs, returned to the Suites for our fourth visit to celebrate our Anniversary with friends and family. Again, Dan and Tricia welcomed us and showed us to our King studio room. A suite was not necessary for this visit and we were impressed by the fully equipped kitchenette (dinnerware, utensils, extra paper towels) which most studios do not supply. The property was beautifully decorated with lights, greenery and bows. We gathered with friends in the Club House and made use of the outdoor space with a beautiful blue glass fire pit, made comfortable by patio heaters. The outdoor hot tub felt amazing and added to our relaxation for the evening. The wine list was extensive and varied, complete with a champagne toast at midnight. Not only were we made to feel welcome and felt that Dan and Tricia took extra care with all of the small details (blankets for those sitting outside!) but I noted how clean all areas were despite a full house for the holiday week and sloppy wet conditions. We will continue to stay here whenever necessary as long as management remains the same.

Room Tip: Speak directly to staff.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki C
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on your anniversary, and look forward to you coming back.