“New Year's Eve/Anniversary stay”

Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My husband and I, along with our two little dogs, returned to the Suites for our fourth visit to celebrate our Anniversary with friends and family. Again, Dan and Tricia welcomed us and showed us to our King studio room. A suite was not necessary for this visit and we were impressed by the fully equipped kitchenette (dinnerware, utensils, extra paper towels) which most studios do not supply. The property was beautifully decorated with lights, greenery and bows. We gathered with friends in the Club House and made use of the outdoor space with a beautiful blue glass fire pit, made comfortable by patio heaters. The outdoor hot tub felt amazing and added to our relaxation for the evening. The wine list was extensive and varied, complete with a champagne toast at midnight. Not only were we made to feel welcome and felt that Dan and Tricia took extra care with all of the small details (blankets for those sitting outside!) but I noted how clean all areas were despite a full house for the holiday week and sloppy wet conditions. We will continue to stay here whenever necessary as long as management remains the same.

Room Tip: Speak directly to staff.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki C
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us on your anniversary, and look forward to you coming back.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The condo is beautiful. There is even a decorated Christmas tree. The kitchen is well supplied. But... I found spilled food in the microwave, and on the kitchen faucet. The microwave reeks of rancid bacon. Light bulbs out, fireplace doesn't work, broken corkscrew in the drawer, parking lot not shoveled... no attention to detail. This could be a 5 star place, but it's not taken care of. :(

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Lynn L

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. The parking lot was definitely an issue for all of us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We have a new company we contracted with this year, and there was confusion as to their holiday schedule, which is why the parking lot needed to be shoveled out by hand. We always look for ways to improve the guest experience, so I thank you for taking the time to comment on your issues.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This is the place to be for a romantic getaway. Beautiful room with a fire place along the golf course. Wow! Amazing. Don't forget about the glass in shower for two .

Defiantly recommend for couples in love.
Oh yeah, only 20 minutes from wine country.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
dls1433, Guest Relations Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us, and hope that you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I have not given any business a poor review before, but feel compelled to express my disappointment of the Fairway Suites. Our stay was fine, except for a disturbing event on the morning of our departure. Upon discovering an unhygienic situation in the jacuzzi, we promptly reported this to the management. The young man on duty was very apologetic, said he would take care of the matter and would email me with a response from management. Unfortunately it has been a week and I have still not had any communication from the property. After paying close to $200 for one night, I had hoped for some compensation or future consideration given the nature of our unsettling experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank momhar
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your constructive thoughts. More importantly, thank you for bringing this incident to the attention of my Team at the time it occurred. Although we patrol and monitor every step of the property on a regular basis, there will always be that one person whose intent is to vandalize and unfortunately that is exactly what occurred. By alerting us when you did, I was able to review the security cameras to determine who and what occurred and address the responsible people immediately. I do think there may be some confusion in that when my assistant informed me of what had transpired, I had him apply a discount to your room at that time, before you checked out and before your credit card was billed. I felt this was appropriate not for the act of vandalism committed by someone that we could not control or anticipate, but as a gesture of sincere gratitude for bringing this to our attention when you did, enabling me to confront the situation in a timely manner.
Please know those responsible have been dealt with appropriately. It is always disconcerting when something like this occurs. Whether major or minor, a lack of judgement, or deliberate, none of this matters when it comes to an event or act that would impede another guest's enjoyment of their stay here and the amenities we offer. Neither by Team nor I take situations like this lightly. We have a rather extensive security system and public space is monitored for your safety and comfort. My truly sincere apologies if for whatever reason, my Team and I did not handle the situation to your satisfaction. We take great pride in being The luxury lodging at the Resort and Guest comfort and enjoyment are the primary reason almost 80% of our Guests are return, repeat and regular Guests. Although occurrences like this are extremely rare, they will always be addressed and remedied to the best of our abilities. I thank you again for your concern and for taking action by informing us when you did. Should you wish to visit again and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves, I encourage you to contact me directly at that time.
My Team and I wish you all the best in your travels.....

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Held our daughter's baby shower (A Star is Born theme) on July 17th. Could not have asked for more! Dan, Tricia and Matthew did everything to make our long awaited grandchild's arrival event a red carpet affair. They accommodated our requests with one meeting and everything was there that we needed and discussed ahead of time. There were a few unexpected requests, which were met with, "We got this" and they did. The cost was under what we expected and the little details were handled without our stress. Going in, we did not realize what an epic event this would be and we have to give credit to the staff for exceeding any and all expectations our daughter had. Thank you again to all who made such a difference: Alyssa, Kristy, Syndney and Matt W and Matt G.

Room Tip: Work with Trcia and Dan
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate your kind words. It was a wonderful event, and everyone involved enjoyed every minute of it. We are happy that you chose to hold the party here with us, and hope you decide to return and visit us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clymer
0.8 km away
29.5 km away
William Seward Inn
William Seward Inn
#3 of 4 in Westfield

Been to Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak? Share your experiences!