The Inn at the Peak(Clymer)(Great Value!)
US$233
Hotels.com
US$147
US$134
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake(Findley Lake)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$136
US$120
HIExpress.com
US$73
All reviewsgolf coursehot tubking suitefire pitbig screen tvhuge living roomnew yorkone starrelaxing place to staycontinental breakfasta lot of moneythe general managershort drivebed was comfortableclubhousedanfairways
Reviewed 24 December 2016

The condo is beautiful. There is even a decorated Christmas tree. The kitchen is well supplied. But... I found spilled food in the microwave, and on the kitchen faucet. The microwave reeks of rancid bacon. Light bulbs out, fireplace doesn't work, broken corkscrew in the drawer, parking lot not shoveled... no attention to detail. This could be a 5 star place, but it's not taken care of. :(

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Lynn L
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. The parking lot was definitely an issue for all of us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We have a new company we contracted with this year, and there was confusion as to their holiday schedule, which is why the parking lot needed to be shoveled out by hand. We always look for ways to improve the guest experience, so I thank you for taking the time to comment on your issues.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This is the place to be for a romantic getaway. Beautiful room with a fire place along the golf course. Wow! Amazing. Don't forget about the glass in shower for two .

Defiantly recommend for couples in love.
Oh yeah, only 20 minutes from wine country.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
dls1433, Guest Relations Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us, and hope that you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I have not given any business a poor review before, but feel compelled to express my disappointment of the Fairway Suites. Our stay was fine, except for a disturbing event on the morning of our departure. Upon discovering an unhygienic situation in the jacuzzi, we promptly reported this to the management. The young man on duty was very apologetic, said he would take care of the matter and would email me with a response from management. Unfortunately it has been a week and I have still not had any communication from the property. After paying close to $200 for one night, I had hoped for some compensation or future consideration given the nature of our unsettling experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank momhar
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to send your constructive thoughts. More importantly, thank you for bringing this incident to the attention of my Team at the time it occurred. Although we patrol and monitor every step of the property on a regular basis, there will always be that one person whose intent is to vandalize and unfortunately that is exactly what occurred. By alerting us when you did, I was able to review the security cameras to determine who and what occurred and address the responsible people immediately. I do think there may be some confusion in that when my assistant informed me of what had transpired, I had him apply a discount to your room at that time, before you checked out and before your credit card was billed. I felt this was appropriate not for the act of vandalism committed by someone that we could not control or anticipate, but as a gesture of sincere gratitude for bringing this to our attention when you did, enabling me to confront the situation in a timely manner.
Please know those responsible have been dealt with appropriately. It is always disconcerting when something like this occurs. Whether major or minor, a lack of judgement, or deliberate, none of this matters when it comes to an event or act that would impede another guest's enjoyment of their stay here and the amenities we offer. Neither by Team nor I take situations like this lightly. We have a rather extensive security system and public space is monitored for your safety and comfort. My truly sincere apologies if for whatever reason, my Team and I did not handle the situation to your satisfaction. We take great pride in being The luxury lodging at the Resort and Guest comfort and enjoyment are the primary reason almost 80% of our Guests are return, repeat and regular Guests. Although occurrences like this are extremely rare, they will always be addressed and remedied to the best of our abilities. I thank you again for your concern and for taking action by informing us when you did. Should you wish to visit again and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves, I encourage you to contact me directly at that time.
My Team and I wish you all the best in your travels.....

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Held our daughter's baby shower (A Star is Born theme) on July 17th. Could not have asked for more! Dan, Tricia and Matthew did everything to make our long awaited grandchild's arrival event a red carpet affair. They accommodated our requests with one meeting and everything was there that we needed and discussed ahead of time. There were a few unexpected requests, which were met with, "We got this" and they did. The cost was under what we expected and the little details were handled without our stress. Going in, we did not realize what an epic event this would be and we have to give credit to the staff for exceeding any and all expectations our daughter had. Thank you again to all who made such a difference: Alyssa, Kristy, Syndney and Matt W and Matt G.

Room Tip: Work with Trcia and Dan
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

We appreciate your kind words. It was a wonderful event, and everyone involved enjoyed every minute of it. We are happy that you chose to hold the party here with us, and hope you decide to return and visit us again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

While the entire facility at Fairway Suites is nice, it depends on which "suite" you get. I imagine all the other suites were fine because the pictures show the typical suite amenities, like a couch, etc. However the "Two Queen Suite", with 2 queen beds, is not, in reality, a suite. It's not even as big as a typical hotel room. It has no couch, no comfy chair, just a hightop table with 2 chairs and the frig and microwave are jammed into a corner. They say you can have up to 4 people (because it's 2 queen beds) but that's if you stay in bed the whole time. There's no room to walk, you can't even move away for a little privacy. If you have more than 2 people and want some space, don't get this room. You'll be very disappointed as I was. And outside was a little patio (and I mean little). The entire experience made me think this is what it would feel like to live in a "tiny house" . So, if you have more than 2 people, I strongly suggest getting a bigger room. (Maybe the King suite). It's just sad that they call the 2 queen room a suite when it's nothing like a suite. And to charge what they do for it is crazy also. The positives were good water pressure in the shower and the room was clean and attractive.

Room Tip: Don't get a 2 queen suite
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mazziegirl
dls1433, General Manager at Fairway Suites at Peek n Peak, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We do take all reviews to heart and work hard to improve always, and in all ways. Your review brought a possible discrepancy to my attention and I have been searching all online sites that feature Fairway Suites at The Peak, as well as our own Web Site itself, to ensure there is no confusion for prospective guests considering booking a reservation at "The Suites" in the future. From what I gather from your review, you were under the impression we have "Double Queen Suites" available. In actuality, we do not have "Queen Suites" at all; only Queen Studios and King Suites.
Because we have a variety of room sizes that are unique to most hotels, we make every effort to specify the differences in our rooms and suites and try to ensure all sites where we are listed are specific in their descriptions. We have "King Suites," (one, two and three bedroom sizes), and "Queen Studio rooms," (of which there are single and double queen studios). Our studios by definition, are one room units with a small, well appointed kitchenette that features a mini refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee set up, dishes and tableware, etc. We have single queen and double queen studios. Although our Studios are comparable in size to the normal hotel room, due to the architecture of the buildings, some are admittedly slightly larger or smaller than others.
The King Suites are by definition, multi room condominium style units that feature full, state of the art, stainless steel kitchens, high efficiency washer and dryer, multiple baths, stone fireplaces, and in the great rooms, we have queen size sleeper sofas. We do have one, two and three bedroom King Suites. All of our Studios have a small private balcony or patio. The Suites have slightly larger central balconies and small private balconies off of every additional bedroom.
Regarding costs, the Studios are obviously more economical while the cost of the Suites reflects the additional amenities and space, ideal for longer stays, families and those looking for all of the creature comforts of home. Despite the all new furnishings, linens, extensive remodel, and the addition of a $2 million dollar Clubhouse complete with full fitness center, heated salt water infinity pool and year round hot tub, I am proud to have been able to maintain our In-season rates for the past three years, comparable to all other lodging throughout the resort and Southern Chautauqua County. Economical Luxury is our goal.
Although I have always made a concerted effort to specify the differences between studios and suites in all of our promotional and marketing material, it is obvious I have not been 100% successful, and for that I am truly sorry. Whether there was a misprint in one of the myriad of online booking sites where we are represented or you misunderstood the descriptions and differentiation, is irrelevant. What matters is that what you received was less than you anticipated and you were not 100% satisfied as a result. I assure you my staff and I will make every effort to remedy this with future guests. Please know your review has spurred me personally to review all of our marketing and promotional materials and implement more definitive, descriptive verbiage to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you, and I am sure our future guests Thank you as well. Not only did your comments not fall upon deaf ears, they are greatly appreciated and will be used to improve future guest experiences.
(An additional note for all travelers.... As is standard with all lodging, all hotels list the number of people per room as a recommended maximum and it is always based on the number of beds, with two persons per bed being standard. For future reference to all, this number is never a reflection of the size of a room, studio or suite, but merely reflects the number of beds in a unit and assumes the average of two persons per bed. On the other side of this, our one bedroom King Suite is absolutely expansive, yet we also only list recommended maximum as four people, based on the king bed in the master bedroom and the queen sleeper sofa. Our two and three bedroom King Suites follow the same rule of thumb.)
My Team and I wish you well in your travels and hope you may visit again in the future, allowing us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Warmest Regards......