“Softball Family and Friends”
Review of Sapori by Antonio

Sapori by Antonio
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic family owned restaurant...the service and hospitality was top notch...A must visit when in Cicero or in area...home made pasta, pizza and sauces, vintage home style Italian food.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

great food, all homemade. Prices very reasonable, excellent service. This is a family that has returned from Italy to persue their dream of a restaurant.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Went here for lunch and had a delicious seafood salad: Field Greens, Crab Meat, Smoked Salmon, Shrimp Marinated in Sapori Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, Asiago Cheese, Sliced Jalapeno Bread Stick, Olive Oil and Lemon. They did not skimp on the seafood, either.

To be sure, I was surprised at the size and variety in this salad. I took a photo to show my wife.

One of my friends said this place is usually busy during the evenings and suggested that it is worth the wait if there is a line to get a table!

The menu is comprehensive including all the usual Italian specialties. They also make pizza!

This is a family restaurant. The service is friendly and everyone was enjoying the food. I know mine was great! Prices are reasonable.

The main dining room was closed during lunch. So, we ordered at the counter and our meals were brought to our table.

Sapori's looks like a good bet in Cicero!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We live only a few miles from this wonderful Italian restaurant. We have had their great pizza, but for some reason had never had dinner here...until a few days ago. Boy, am I glad we did. What wonderful Italian meals at reasonable prices! I had the veal Marsala and it was a huge delicious portion. It was one of the best veal dishes I have ever enjoyed and there was enough to take some home for the next day. What a wonderful gem that we had been overlooking and right near our home!! The service was friendly and efficient. Our server was welcoming and made us feel very comfortable. We will be back again and I’m looking forward to it. If you are in the Cicero area and love Italian food, please give them a try! You will become a regular diner!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice people who make great pizza. Also has a wide variety of Italian food. Great place to relax and enjoy a drink.

1  Thank sgonzale59