“Best wings in the east”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cicero Country Pizza
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Been coming to CCP since I was a kid, and they had a little plc just us the street. I don't live that close now so it's a super treat to go... the best wings, pizza, calzones.. in the east... the calzones are pretty much a large pizza... folded in half.. HUGE for the price... wings, are like a tangy sweet spaghetti sauce, THE BEST TASTING EVER!! Some say it's loud during peak times, what do you expect there's people there enjoying their meals, and the friends or family they come in with.... regardless, come for the food, come for time with your people!! Enjoy!! I was sad that we accidently left our left overs. Have to go back soon

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Cicero Country pizza has been around since I was a kid. The pizza remains to be just as good as I remember years ago. Great to have a place to go and enjoy food that takes you back years ago with your own family.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Cicero Country Pizza is more than just a pizza place. The have some great meals, soup, wings and appetizers. I like my wings "crispy" and they know us so well, they ask me if we are having our "usual". sometimes we change it up just to keep them on their toes. We many times see our neighbors there.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

By far our favorite pizza and calzones are from Cicero Country Pizza. We stop here first every time we get to Syracuse.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Stopped in Saturday night around 8. Not very busy. You can tell they have a loyal following. I was really in the mood for a salad but nothing hit me from the menu. I ended up going with a personal salad and 10 buffalo wings. The salad was small but overall pretty good. The wings are small, very small. They also gave me 9 small "lower" parts of the wing and only one "upper", meatier part. That had to be by design. And they were small- did I say that? They were cooked nicely, very crispy. The sauce was sparse but had good flavor. They needed more of it to really give the wings some punch. With that, it ends up at three stars. I might try it again, but it's a big maybe.

1  Thank Kenneth K