“Good food value for family”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Cicero
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Never disappoints when we appear with a large group (9 people) ... arrived at 6pm and no wait on a Wednesday. Kids were given activities immediately. Dining area simply crazy-busy but servers (Nicole & Gerri) did a very good job taking care of us. Food, we'll it was exactly as expected for this chain ....

1  Thank mrwunder

Reviewed 17 December 2016

we've eaten here a couple of times. food was good. prices are very reasonable. service was fast. we will probably eat here again.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

When travelling, the "Cracker Barrel" sign is always a good thing to see along the highway for consistently good food & service. It is not fine dining, but that isn't what most travelers are looking for and the prices are very reasonable. Talking in general terms, we have found the staff at various locations (this one included) to be friendly & efficient, serving hot & tasty food. The only problem we have encountered is sometimes waiting for a table to be available, but once seated, the service is fast to get you back on the road again.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is not a direct representation of the entire crew. One individual should not be responsible for a bad review. I love this store and I am a veteran. On veterans day I came to this store to place an order for a complimentary desert for my 2 year old daughter to go. We had walked the store for more than half an hour. I had confronted a hostess and asked if it would be much longer. She had told me that if I was a true veteran I should not be a free loader in the first place. Just sad to me. I said nothing and picked up my daughter and left. Ruined my day. Sorry guys and gals.

4  Thank edenhcalhoun
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Came here with a generational birthday brunch. Breakfast and lunch items available. Various types of items for different palates. Service was a bit slow but was with good company. Be sure to read menu and click what comes with your meals. Biscuits come in bulk for number of meals that get them. Apple dessert was ok! Cranberry chicken meal was good (has cranberry pieces in sauce). Busy place. Lots of seating. Has a gift shop with lots of good finds! You could even stop in without eating for random gifts to purchase. Clean restaurant. "Old" decor to check out.