“Deep , serene practice”
Review of Chichester Yoga

Chichester Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Chichester Yoga is the hidden gem of the Catskills. Tucked into the artists hamlet of Chichester, the center serves yoga enthusiasts from all over the world. Get a massage after class in total privacy and quiet from the best therapists in the area. You'll get so much more attention and care than at a spa as well as higher quality as our therapist have all been practicing for 5 years or more. Bring your friends and customize a retreat or come alone. We'll show you hiking trails, the swimming hole and help make your time at Chichester Yoga a blissed out, detoxifying, unwinding kind of day. It's so much more than a yoga studio.
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I am blessed to have Chichester Yoga in the community where I have a weekend cabin.
Meghan teaches a practice that combines breath, movement and resting in poses in a way that really opens me up. She really knows the body and how it works!
And when I open my eyes I'm looking out on a gorgeous view of woods and stream.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

It has been awhile since I took a yoga class. I happened to drive by this studio and took the next available class. I felt welcomed by the teacher as well as the regulars in the class. This has to be one of the best yoga classes that I have taken. I only wish I lived closer!! I will definitely be back. Trying to plan a girls weekend around one of the classes!!

ChichesterYoga, Owner at Chichester Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience Jackie! We work really hard to give to the best yoga possible and it's great to hear that our efforts were helpful to you. Please come back anytime for a class or for the weekend. (You can stay above the studio.) Megan and the staff of Chichester Yoga.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

This studio provides a great workout and a lovely space away from busybrain.
The classes provide expert and compassionate instruction to strengthen, stretch, breath, and de-stress, all at once.
As a grateful regular at the studio, I love seeing how happy visitors are when they leave class. Chichester is a teeny hamlet in the high peaks of the Catskills, so urban drop-ins might not know what to expect, but the studio is gorgeous and the classes are a treat.

1  Thank christie s
ChichesterYoga, Owner at Chichester Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2014

Thanks Christie! Reviews really do help and I appreciate you taking the time. We love having you at the studio. Here's to another great winter of classes in the heat of the studio!

Megan Leigh
Owner, Chichester Yoga

Reviewed 15 September 2014

A perfect complement to relaxation in the Catskills. My best friend and I took a class on Saturday morning while we were staying in the area with our families. It was an excellent open class. Beautiful space, lovely instructor. Thanks!

1  Thank lisasZ6233ON
ChichesterYoga, Owner at Chichester Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Lisa-
Thank you so much for taking time to review the studio. I'm so glad you got a great practice in during your vacation and that you appreciated to level of teaching. Come back anytime. We are open all year.
Happy Fall!
Megan

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I started taking yoga a few months ago where I live. I have a place near Chichester and wanted to practicing. I am so happy I found Chichester Yoga. The teacher was so good. She walked around and made sure you were in the pose correctly. She kept the flow of the class moving. For someone who is new to yoga and new to this studio I did not feel awkward at all. If anything I felt so welcomed!! The view is beautiful. You practice facing beautiful mountains.

ChichesterYoga, Owner at Chichester Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Mandy-

I'm so glad you were well taken care of and that you felt welcomed. It's so important to find good teachers, especially at the beginning of your yoga exploration. We look forward to seeing you again on the mat soon.

Warmly,