“Polish food - the ultimate comfort food”
Review of Polish Villa

Polish Villa
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

As a person of half Polish decent, I have to say that I do enjoy a good meal of this type every so often. I think that the owners are from the same region as my relatives, as the food tastes very close to what my grandmother used to make. I was travelling with a friend in western New York who wanted to try Polish food, and we decided on Polish Villa. Great choice, as we had a completely satisfying meal. There are more complex cuisines, but the food is satisfying, flavorful, and hearty. We really enjoyed the meal.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

A real treat. It's like walking into your nona's dining room, if your nona had a manikin in the window. This will make sense when you go. Everything is delicious and homemade and fresh. I had the Gołąbki platter with pirogi, it includes sauerkraut, rye bread, soup and potato of your choice, the pancake is delicious. This adorable place is lost in time and all of the staff are lovely and not concerned with precise portion size and all of the unkind treatment that big restaurants have got us accustomed to accepting.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I visit Buffalo a few times per year for work. I finally got a chance to try the Polish Villa as I really enjoy local places like this. Polish Villa was excellent. Place was crowded with local folks who all seemed like regulars (good sign). Service was friendly and helpful in answering my questions. I had a Golabki with Kilebasa and a potato pancake. This came with a side salad and very good rye bread. Portions were large and the flavors delicious. Reminded me of my Polish Grandmothers home cooking. No room for desert...maybe next time. This place is a real gem.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Casual to dress clothes. Mixed crowd of all ages. Serving all things delicious just like gramma made. Ecpecially love the options to mix it all up. Smoked or fresh sausage ? How about both ? No problem. Fabulous giant pierogi. Steaming deliciousness that is czarina . Don't ask - just order it. Anytime of the day - there is something amazing coming from the kitchen- just like home. Totally awesome, hard working ,and friendly service. First time trying Polish cuisine ? Ask any questions - no problem.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The food was delicious, served promptly and the waitress was very friendly and forthcoming with water, coffee etc. A great place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2018