“We WILL return!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2017

My wife and I stopped in on a Thursday about 6:15 for a dinner. The restaurant was fairly busy and we had a bit of a wait for service...the only negative...but a small one. We both had a cup of Beef-Barley soup. Good! My wife had a Golabki plate ( 2 good sized Golabkis, potato pancake, sweet/sour cabbage) and iced tea. I had a Wiener Schnitzel, potato pancake, sweet/sour cabbage and iced tea. They really were delicious! My wife had to take one of the Golabkis home. Not me. I finished everything and made room for an Apple Crepe. It was so delicious. The finishing touch to a very nice dinner. We weren't rushed and the waitress was the most cheerful, pleasant young lady....a perfect waitress. The tab was about $36 without the tip. We will return!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We loved it. The waitress knew it was our first time so she recommended the polish platter so we could try a little bit of everything. I'm glad we did! I think my favorite thing on the plate was the cabbage roll, but everything was really good.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I have a very deeply seated Polish heritage. Polish food is incredibly important to me. Best CzarNina i've ever had ! (Sorry Bapczi) These guys knock it out of the park! I would have given them a 5 score, but they do not serve alcohol. Bummer.
Not to worry, I will still be back again and again. SMACZNEGO!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Everyone raved about the potato pancakes which were very flavorful not not crispy enough.
Pierogis were a good size. Three options - farmers cheese, sauerkraut, or potato and cheese. They come pan fried with a mic crisp. I like mine served with onions and oil which is fairly traditional but these were served with kraut on the side.
Vegetarians beware - there appeared to be meat mixed into the sauerkraut that was served on the side.
Service was friendly but rushed.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner with authentic homemade polish food. Prices were very reasonable and portions were generous. Staff was wonderful and coffee cups and drinks were always full. Will definitely go back again.