“Great dinner at the Polish Villa with my wife. ”
Review of Polish Villa

Polish Villa
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I had the Polish platter with smoked and natural kielbasa. My wife had Pierogis .
The duck soup was a bit too sweet but was still good. The cabbage roll was big and tasty. The kielbasa was great! My favorite was the natural one. I chose the cheese pierogi with my platter and they were the best I have eaten! Never have I been disappointed with the food or service after numerous times there. Great food and hearty portions!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for some even better food. Their Polish Style Rubin is amazing, and their crepes are melt in your mouth deish. Worth a visit or two!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Comfortable clean atmosphere with friendly wait staff
buzzing around helping anyone who needs it.

If you don't read Polish, they can help with these dish translations.

We go there about every other month!

1  Thank Tjfrogowski
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Went to a post-funeral lunch for 20-plus people at Polish Villa, where I've never dined. The menu was ordered in advance, and served family style. I haven't had much Polish food in the past, but it was very good, and included breaded pork chops, Polish sausage, stuffed cabbage rolls, spiral noodles and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, and mashed potatoes, with gravy. They don't serve alcohol, and I'm not sure if BYOB is possible.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I don't think you'd go here for the great ambiance. I think you'd come here if you're craving a good Polish meal. Living in California, I don't get much of that anymore. I had the golumpki platter (cabbage rolls) with a potato pancake. Those were the best golumpki's I've had in quite some time. The potato pancake on the other hand could have used some work. For my appetizer, I chose the soup (chicken noodle, yep..not too Polish) but it was real good as well. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meals. The service was very good during a busy lunch time on Dyngus Day.