Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$181
US$169
Hampton.com
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$119
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn Cheektowaga(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$152
US$168
US$163
Aloft.com
All reviewsfire pitacross the streetstarbucks coffeebuffalo airportmarriott propertieswalk in showernext morningstayed here for one nightshuttle serviceniagara fallsking bedshopping weekendfront desk staffnice stayfitness roomconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed for one night after arriving on a late flight before driving to Toronto. The shuttle driver is one of the nicest people we have ever met; we were so glad to see her smiling face at midnight on a cold, rainy night. The front desk clerks were also nice (at check in and check out the next morning). - maybe it's a Buffalo thing. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Very convenient location across from the airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed here before an early flight the next morning. Check in was fast, arranged the shuttle for the next morning and wake up call. Heating in our room was not working, would have hoped housekeeping would have picked that up, it was 60 degrees. Maintenance came very quickly and repaired it. Very quickly, great service! We had dinner downstairs, one only staff member working entire counter. She took our order and made our food right away, Great job and very tasty. The shuttle the next morning went smooth. We left our vehicle at the hotel. Note, you have to ask the hotel for a pass to put on your windshield. This was not made apparent to us, thankfully I asked. Yo7 also have to call the hotel when you return to come pick you up. Once we figured this out, he came right away. The hotel might be better served to give guests a reminder card with the phone number to have with them for when they return, just a suggestion. Overall, although a short stay, it was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The most distinguishing feature of this place is its very helpful staff. Incredibly friendly front desk people and the workers at the cafe were the same. Everything else is standard Courtyard and nice but not anything differentiated. Airport location is convenient but not very exciting.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jessica C, Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear George Y,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm so glad to hear your positive feedback regarding our front desk staff and bistro staff! I will make sure to share this feedback with them and hope that if you are ever in the Buffalo area you would choose to stay with us again.

Jessica Chamberlin

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed here on business, my husband and son joined me as they were in town for a sporting event. Convenient location near the airport/thruway. The room was nice and comfortable. The pool was really nice, and large. It was really hard to find delivery on a Monday night, but we realized after the fact that the restaurant downstairs does pizzas. My only real complaint is that there is no free coffee in the lobby. I like to just fill up on my way out the door to work. If I am staying in a hotel I shouldn't have to wait in line to pay for coffee at a fake Starbucks. (Which I did and it was luke warm). I have switched to another Marriot close by because they have coffee and breakfast in the lobby, ready to go whenever you are.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jessica C, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Sarah T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Courtyard Buffalo Airport! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable room and pool during your stay! I do want to offer my apologies that you did not enjoy the Bistro Coffee, we pride ourselves on service and attention so we really appreciate your feedback!

Jessica C

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This is next door to the Buffalo Niagara Airport so very convenient. So are about 10 other similar places to stay as well. I am a Marriott person so I chose the Courtyard. It was fine- nothing out of the ordinary, even for a Courtyard. Breakfast seemed to get a late start- I was there at 6:40am and the lignts weren't even on yet- so some work to be done there. My TV didn't work which didn't matter because it was a one nighter.

The Shuttle from the airport to hotel was GREAT! Very quick to pick up. Nice to have. A colleague stayed at a different place and his shuttle experience was not great. I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jessica C, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Paduchah1983,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Buffalo Airport! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our quick and efficient shuttle service from the airport to our hotel! Thank you for your feedback regarding our breakfast during your stay, we will make sure to share this information with the appropriate team.

We hope that if you are ever in the Buffalo Area again you would choose to stay with us!

Jessica Chamberlin