“Decent for a Chain ”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is good and the service is great. The Chicken Marsala is delicious. Nice atmosphere, perfect for a family dinner or date night.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Place was hopping fora Sunday afternoon, 20 min wait but of cause worth it. Every chicken dinner free Lasagna to go. Our Waitress Jessica was outstanding so bubbly

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I walked in about 6:15 on a Saturday night. The hostess informed me that the wait would be 15 minutes. It was more like 30 minutes. Luckily for us, schools were still on break. It would have been more crowded.

I walked across the way to Pet Supplies to purchase something for our dog. When I returned, we still were waiting.

We were seated at Marlena's table. She was so sweet. I ordered my salad with dressing on the side. It arrived all mixed. I sent it back. Immediately, the manager, Laura?, came to the table to see if all went well. I said it was fixed. My husband had the lentil soup. Delicious.

I inquired about the gluten free pasta. She said they make it with quinoa. I gave it a try. I ordered the "linguini " pescatore: shrimp, mussels and scallops in a spicy sauce. The pasta was a cavatelli type. Delicious. The marinara was spicy, but not 911. My husband ordered the shrimp and scallops ala vodka. It was good. Nearly a pound of pasta. NOT VERY ALA VODKA-like. Not creamy at all.

They have definitely made changes for the positive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

On a business trip and this restaurant although a chain I was very surprised with the meal. Good portions and very tasty.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Had dinner here last night to celebrate a new job. What a great place to eat. Service was great, as was the food. From the apps to the dessert, everything tasted great. Definitely coming back.

Date of visit: January 2018