See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We came up for the annual Saugerties Garlic Festival. My mother in law, who lives in the area, made the reservation. I am allergic to animals with fur and dander so we always look for a non pet friendly place. Our usual hotel was booked. This is the type of motel I remember staying at when I was young. We were very pleasantly surprised. The room was spotless, the bed comfy, it was easy to find and easy to park, and the price was more than reasonable. The only drawback was there was no shampoo in the room, and no coffee maker, but there was soap and a hair dryer. The motel is right on the highway, very well lit, and easy to find. There are large pine trees outside that smell just wonderful. It was the first cold night of the season, but the heat worked just fine and kept us warm all night. As we were leaving my husband made a note of this motel in his phone, so we can return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Its quaint...and perfect...nice location thats close enough to civilization, but far enough out of the way to enjoy the outdoors...will definitely stay here again when we come up that way...very courteous and helpful staff...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We were only there for a quick night passing through, but were surprisingly pleased at how clean and cozy the room was, and how helpful the staff were for our late arrival. Will be back whenever we are in the area.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mandolinlk
Reviewed 7 October 2016

This is a motel, not a five star resort, but it does what it does very well. You park outside your room, which has it's own entrance. The rooms are big enough, the beds are comfortable, the place is very clean, there are nice grounds, it is convenient. You can get a cross breeze -- windows open to the outside. There is a pool available in the summer (closed, I think, after Labor Day) play areas for the kids, good coffee available daily in the office. For the price, which is very low, it can't be beat. I think the tv (flat screen) works, but we never turned it on. Beautiful area at the foot of the Catskills, about 7-8 miles from the town of Catskill.

Room Tip: From what I saw, they were all pretty much alike.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

It's been 6 years since our last stay at the Catskill Motor Court. Just as good as the first. Once again, clean and comfortable rooms, swimming pool, shuffle board, good coffee in the morning, a large yard and plenty of charm. Thank goodness a place like this still exists. Hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family