“Good Pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Goomba's Pizza
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I've been to Naples Italy so no one compares to their standards for pizza. This place does do Good Pizza. My group of musicians have been here several times after a gig. We like the relaxed atmosphere inside. It is small with only a few tables as mostly they do take out. Nonetheless, the staff is most accommodating to us and responsive to our needs. I"m sure when in the area for another gig we'll stop here afterwards.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great slice at this place yesterday. A great brick oven crust and delicious veggie toppings. We ended up taking our pizza to go because it had to be at least 100 degrees in the building. Felt really bad for the people having to work in there on such a hot day. The cashier was really friendly and helpful. I always love to go to a place where you can actually see the pizza and choose your actual slice. :)

Reviewed 13 June 2018

It was my first and last visit to this restaurant. The roast beef on my sub was cut thick,tasteless and was inedible. Horrible meat. The processed cheese on it was warm and limp. There were meager portions of disgusting old tomato, lettuce and onion. In the garbage the sub went. Best thing was the pickle and a bag of chips.
I was shocked to see the condition of the store...looks dirty and in poor condition. I wondered how this restaurant passed state food requirements. I would not order pizza here.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I used the Goomba’s app to order a pizza delivered. Out pizza came in half the time it was estimated and hot a delicious! What else could you ask for?

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We have ordered take out here a couple times now and have been very pleased with what we have ordered. We have tried the Manicotti, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, Lasagna and the Char-Burger. The portions are quite large and the salads are fresh. We enjoyed the food very much. They have fast and friendly service. I look forward to trying the pizza on return visits.