“Nice lunch spot”
Review of Busters

Busters
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had the shrimp tacos and was very pleased. It was filling, but I wish I did get an order of fries as well after seeing them on my friends plate!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here. Son had "zings". Basically wings only no bones. I had a Jeter panini. Daughter (vegetarian) had a wrap without meat. We ordered the ballpark fries and sweet potato fries to share. It was all pretty good. We loved the fries. We loved the peanut butter pie for dessert. The rest was pretty good. The wrap as vegetarian wasn't terrific. It was very clean. Service was really friendly and quick.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Maybe it was a bad night. Last year we were really impressed. This visit was a disappointment. The Salad bar is the star of the show, but a lot of the items (fruit and brocolli particularly) seemed old and needed to be replaced. Only one choice for soup so "soup and salad bar" doesn't give much in the way of choice. Also the prices were a little confusing and some bit higher.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. We had poutine for an app-delicious! Burgers for the guys and an excellent soup and salad bar for me. The dessert was amazing ! Our server, Amanda, was terrific

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I visited Buster’s at about 6pm on a Wednesday evening. When I entered, only a couple of other tables were occupied (there are high-tops as well as regular-height tables), and I sat at one of the regular-height tables. A waitress approached me fairly quickly and I asked what beers were on tap. She recited the list and asked if I wanted a 16-oz. or a 27-oz. I opted for a 27-oz. Yuengling and it came out in a nice big mug. Having seen Buster’s menu online before I came, I ordered the “fish fry,” which consists of a breaded haddock fillet, fries, and the salad bar. I noticed the salad bar is over $9 by itself, so the fish fry looked like a deal for $14.50. I visited the salad bar (see picture) and it had a nice selection. I opted for both lettuce and spinach and topped it with beets, olives, tomatoes, potato salad, pasta salad, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds, etc. and both Italian and balsamic vinaigrette dressings. There are also various cheeses and other items I don’t usually eat; I was impressed with the variety on the bar. There’s also a soup of the day, which happened to be beef barley this night. Being pescatarian I didn’t get the soup, and when I got back to my table I found the pasta salad had some chicken in it (I picked it out). Nevertheless, the salad was great, and then the fish came out. A single, large haddock fillet sat atop fries and also came with a small container of an unusual but very tasty version of cole slaw. The haddock was a little overdone – a little too crispy on the ends – but decent. The fries were a little crunchier than I would have liked, too. The bottom line: good food, but I’d try something other than the fish if I visit again; the salad bar alone would be a great choice. The service was very good, but my table turned out to be very wobbly. As I leaned on the table after getting my beer, the beer would easily have spilled had I not caught myself just in time; the restaurant should make sure all its tables are a little more level.