“Average Dominos Pizza”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Canton
Description: Visit your Canton Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 26 October 2016

It's an average fast-food pizza joint; whilst it's true that they will try to upsell you on your order, like most fast-food chains employees are likely "trained" (read "forced") to do this so I just let them ask the questions and stick to my original order.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We are from out of town and don't have Domino's at home. We called for specials to order ahead. The girl on the phone mentioned a 2-topping medium pizza for $5 and I said perfect, we'll take that with pepperoni and peppers. Then she tried to add in a bunch of extras anf drinks we didn't want so I told her just the pizza. She asked are you pickup or delivery? I asked if she had a place to sit and she said yes. I said we'll eat in.

Then she asked me if I wanted to buy one medium get one free. I said sure. The total came to over $17. At this point I was so frustrated with the constant questions and changing of the order. I said I'm so confused. How can it be over $17? She asked again are you pick up or delivery? I said (again) eat in. She said "Well it's 17 with delivery. You never said you didn't want delivery. I know what I'm talking about!"

At which point I said "You can cancel my order." and hung up.

Not helpful. Not patient. Not kind. Bait and switch tactics also not cool.
Just wanted a slice of pizza.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I liked dominoes here. They have quick service and good choice of toppings. It's value for money, good staff, quick order. Keep it up!!