“avoid!”

A-1 Oriental Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Recently had a take out - ordered mixed seafood with noodles - noodles were almost raw and all stuck together - one scallop, one piece of lobster, one piece of imitation crab - ughhh. Wife got some glutonous mass called "vegetable chow mein" - the kids however enjoyed their beef broccoli.
I know - it's Canton - what do I expect?

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Not a lot of food choices in Canton. We tried this one and did not love it. The sauce was good but the chicken was not nice chunks of meat - more a combo of gristle/fat/skin.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I have literally lost track of how many times I have enjoyed the Buffet at this location over recent years. Justin, his Wife, and all the staff with their friendly attitudes, simply add to the wonderful selection of very tasty food items. Always clean facilities, silver and dinner ware just adds to the overall enjoyment of dining there. Try it, you won't be disappointed !!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Nice location on Main St. Eat-in or carry out.
We enjoy several of their dishes. Fast service.
We like Sweet & Sour Chicken and their fried rice.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The food here is OK but don't expect anything near authentic Chinese food; good for a quick meal for unexpected guests or if one doesn't wish to cook but some dishes are better than others.

Serving sizes are large when not purchasing off the lunch specials menu and my wife and I deliberately ordered one dish (Kung Pao Chicken - which was nothing like Kung Pao Chicken but I digress) and only just managed to eat all of it.

I would not recommend the fried rice - there's nothing wrong with it but in my opinion it's not worth the money.