“"Outstanding" Buffet at 5933 University Plaza #5”

A-1 Oriental Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I have literally lost track of how many times I have enjoyed the Buffet at this location over recent years. Justin, his Wife, and all the staff with their friendly attitudes, simply add to the wonderful selection of very tasty food items. Always clean facilities, silver and dinner ware just adds to the overall enjoyment of dining there. Try it, you won't be disappointed !!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Nice location on Main St. Eat-in or carry out.
We enjoy several of their dishes. Fast service.
We like Sweet & Sour Chicken and their fried rice.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The food here is OK but don't expect anything near authentic Chinese food; good for a quick meal for unexpected guests or if one doesn't wish to cook but some dishes are better than others.

Serving sizes are large when not purchasing off the lunch specials menu and my wife and I deliberately ordered one dish (Kung Pao Chicken - which was nothing like Kung Pao Chicken but I digress) and only just managed to eat all of it.

I would not recommend the fried rice - there's nothing wrong with it but in my opinion it's not worth the money.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This restaurant has fabulous food and the prices are low. Quality and quntity of food is HIGH!

Eat here every time I come up to area...at least twice a year for the past 20 years.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Biggest thing to remember, there is another A-1 Chinese restaurant in Potsdam. My husband & I both searched for Chinese restaurants near us, and each of us got a different A-1 restaurant. Reviews gave the biggest complaints as orders not being there, it's because you call one place, thinking you've called the other place. The one in Canton is fresh food, decent taste, typical American Chinese food.

Date of visit: February 2016