See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Wet pillow cases. Wet rug. When I put the key in the door, the door was very hard to open; although I had unlocked it. When I finally got the door open there was a strong MILDEW and smoke smell masked by freebreeze. I notified the receptionist and tried to get a different room but the smell was worse. I had to wash the blankets, sheets, and shower MYSELF because they were filthy. The receptionist was very rude to me after asking if they had FORKS!! If your looking for a ran down and out dated place, Were you are not valued as a paying customer--this is for you.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Valued_Customer3
Reviewed 23 September 2014

Nice clean, family run motel, décor a bit older, but very clean. Great prices and location, great spot to use as a base. There is a good place for breakfast on site and the odd dinner. Well presented premises with a little park to sit out in.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I decided to head for Canandaigua for the weekend. I booked a room for 2 nights here. I was somewhat disappointed after seeing the room. Very small, though I believe there are larger rooms available The bathroom was tiny and contained no bathtub, just a shower. The carpet was dirty. The pillows needed replacing. The price was right though. Overall, other than the carpet, the room was very clean. The restaurant has really good food at an affordable price. The location is a nice plus as well. There was no coffee pot in the room however so you'll have to head for the restaurant for coffee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We needed a cheap room for five girls for a concert at CMAC. I wanted to walk to the concert and pay as little as possible - this was perfect. The room exceeded my expectations. Sure, it's a motel and has motel quality, but it was also clean, roomy, and well-maintained. The five us had plenty of room to spread out. The walk was easy. The outdoor garden was charming. The service was great. The breakfast at the attached diner was pretty much perfect. We loved it and would stay again. Thanks Debra!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank HoneyBeeGray
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and the service is very nice. The big plus is that there is a restaurant with an outstanding breakfast which is prepared quickly and just the way I liked it. Great place! I highly recommend the Lafayette Motel and Restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014