“Quite a variety of sushi”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Bronxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Enjoyed their variety of sushis. Some were unique that I've never eater elsewhere. Very friendly and spacious place. will definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Love the food at this place! The sushi specialties are beautifully displayed & deliciously prepared. They have also additional Asian-fusions meal options.
The drink options are plenty from their green teas, to sakes, to great martinis & more.
The service is prompt, friendly & efficient. Its definitely a place to visit to enjoy a great dinner.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Really good food here. Plenty of options of meatless food for me as I don't eat meat or fish. Good-sized portions too and for a decent price!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I like Asian food, fresh sushi and Thai food as well. So this place used to be a good plac to go until we visited around New Years last year. I got so sick because the fish , a seared sea bass over bok choy was undercooked. I was sick tge entire night and the next day, my doctor stated " food poisoning. Obviously, never returned after this incident.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Have been here before but decided to go a little earlier so we could get a table of our choice and a little calmer. Service is always excellent as staff is very attentive. Menu items are very interesting, and very tasty and plentiful.

Portions are just right and the atmosphere is too, although if you come later in the evening Fri, Sat or Sun you might have to wait as it always gets busy. We ate at 5:00 and it was a great time to eat.

Highly Recommend if your in Bronxville and would like Thai, Sushi combo food.