“very good hamburgers”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Bronxville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual elegance meets New American dining at Park 143 Bistro in Bronxville, NY. Here guests can enjoy a seasonal menu of small plates, featuring savory crepes, homemade pastas, and made-to-share classics, like hand cut pomme frites and lager steamed mussels in a space fitted with fanciful banquettes, nickel studded leather chairs, and hand-blown light fixtures. As candlelight turns to daylight at this unique Westchester restaurant, full course meals are offered on lunch and weekend brunch menus.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Not a specialized hamburger place. they have a very varied menu and bar. But, we were told that this place has the best hamburgers nearby. So, we tried and it was definitely excellent. started with a Cesar salad with white anchovies. prepared dressing, but it was quite good. The bill for the one salad ( split0 and 2 hamburgers was $42.00 plus tip.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Consistent is a word that comes to mind.
Always a great meal at this friendly neighborhood restaurant. But the mussels are standout!! Several types on the menu but try the parmesan... you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Already my recommendations, to friends, have validated my dining experience with Wayne and his staff ....Excellent service , food and and ambience...Will be back soon !!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

While visiting a relative in the neighboring Lawrence Hospital, we were looking for a place fro dinner and my wife chose this location.

We found street parking and it was after 7pm so we did not have to feed the meter!
We had made a reservation and were quickly seated. The place is nice and the decor is modern.

We ordered drinks which were fine and checked out the menu. We had shrimp & grits as a shared appetizer and it was quite tasty. For our main courses we ordered the B&G Short Rib and the Veal Schnitzel.

The Short Rib was delicious and came with Gorgonzola cheese on top and my wife did not like this. It just didn't seem to go and the gravy seemed out of place. She asked them to re-plate her meal without the Gorgonzola cheese which they were quite amiable about and it returned in minutes and then she enjoyed her meal.

I ordered the the Veal and it was Fantastic!! It has a potato pancake base, the cutlet which was prepared to perfection with a perfect crispness! and a schmear of apple sauce on top and some mixed greens as the cherry on top.

My plan was to eat half and take the rest home but Oink Oink, ... I ate it all.

We browsed the dessert menu but chose to call it a night.

If by some chance we are in the neighborhood, I'd go back there

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have been working in Bronxville for 9 years and have been passing the bistro for years. I finally popped in for lunch last week and was impressed. The seafood burger was great but the lobster rolls was a hit.