“A Nice Dinner”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Bronxville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual elegance meets New American dining at Park 143 Bistro in Bronxville, NY. Here guests can enjoy a seasonal menu of small plates, featuring savory crepes, homemade pastas, and made-to-share classics, like hand cut pomme frites and lager steamed mussels in a space fitted with fanciful banquettes, nickel studded leather chairs, and hand-blown light fixtures. As candlelight turns to daylight at this unique Westchester restaurant, full course meals are offered on lunch and weekend brunch menus.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

While visiting a relative in the neighboring Lawrence Hospital, we were looking for a place fro dinner and my wife chose this location.

We found street parking and it was after 7pm so we did not have to feed the meter!
We had made a reservation and were quickly seated. The place is nice and the decor is modern.

We ordered drinks which were fine and checked out the menu. We had shrimp & grits as a shared appetizer and it was quite tasty. For our main courses we ordered the B&G Short Rib and the Veal Schnitzel.

The Short Rib was delicious and came with Gorgonzola cheese on top and my wife did not like this. It just didn't seem to go and the gravy seemed out of place. She asked them to re-plate her meal without the Gorgonzola cheese which they were quite amiable about and it returned in minutes and then she enjoyed her meal.

I ordered the the Veal and it was Fantastic!! It has a potato pancake base, the cutlet which was prepared to perfection with a perfect crispness! and a schmear of apple sauce on top and some mixed greens as the cherry on top.

My plan was to eat half and take the rest home but Oink Oink, ... I ate it all.

We browsed the dessert menu but chose to call it a night.

If by some chance we are in the neighborhood, I'd go back there

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have been working in Bronxville for 9 years and have been passing the bistro for years. I finally popped in for lunch last week and was impressed. The seafood burger was great but the lobster rolls was a hit.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I went on a quiet Monday evening

Service great, had the salmon special blackened over wild rice
Lovely dill sauce and crisp julliene vegetables

Accompanied by hot fresh bread

Got a burger to go for family at home, it's got to be B warm on the grill until we are ready to leave

The burger was very well prepared and top quality meat

We have been there a number of times for lunch can I do a great tomato soup and grilled cheese

Everything is just as good if not better at dinner

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great restaurant for brunch and dinner. We went last saturday and had great tomato soup and grilled cheese as well as delicious egg dishes. The mimosa was included. Dinner is just as good. Try the shrimp with grits or the fried clams.
Nice drinks as well

Reviewed 1 April 2017

always have an wonderful time at Park 143 Bistro. Lovely ambiance for a date night or even a night out with friends. The menu has mostly fish/seafood items. However, they still do have amazing options seafood free, such as pasta, sandwiches and soups. You must try their dessert, as it is usually the highlight of the night (if you are a nutella lover try the Nutella lasagna)!