Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$163
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
US$163
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$157
Free cancellation until 06/07/22
Expedia.comUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
Lol.travelUS$176
All reviews front desk great stay customer service is rooms are clean jocelyn jacuzzi parking nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2022 via mobile

I just want to say how comfortable my time was at the Ramada. Jocelyn at the front desk had impeccable customer service. I felt very taken care of while I was located here. Thank you and I will be making recommendations for others to come here!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KimGKearny
Reviewed 24 December 2021

Staff was very accommodating, Maria at front desk was very nice. Good management who was present. The maintenance staff keeps the place clean and sanitized. I’ll definitely return during my next visit to NYC

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Loustayed
Reviewed 26 September 2021

Customer service is excellent and the rooms are clean, but this is poor value for the money. The price is too high for basic accommodations and a basic complimentary continental breakfast. Free oudoor parking is awkward. Perhaps the location influenced the room price. It would be best to seek every possible discount in the rate charged.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Be prepared for a different experience. From the stairs you have to hoist your luggage up just to get into the lobby, to the weird lights in the hallways.

The room design is different, modern I think you’d call it. Goes along with the hallway lights I guess. But it all worked, once we figured out the light switches, and the on-wall task lighting by the bed and desk. I have never seen anything like it before in a room.

The ice machine refused to work. I had to go to another floor. And bring ear plugs. The walls seem to be a little thin, and you hear everything in the hallway. We smelled marijuana smoke while there.

The parking lot is small and crowded. Supposedly there is more parking somewhere, but we didn’t need it when we were there.
The beds were comfortable enough.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Had the worst bed I have ever slept on and after trying to reach out to a manger we have yet to receive any call back. This is now a week later. Also the hot tub was broken when we first arrived and someone had to work on it for about 15/20 mins.Not very professional