Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$163
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
US$163
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$157
Free cancellation until 06/07/22
Expedia.comUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
PricelineUS$163
All reviews front desk great stay customer service is rooms are clean jocelyn jacuzzi parking nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2021

Customer service is excellent and the rooms are clean, but this is poor value for the money. The price is too high for basic accommodations and a basic complimentary continental breakfast. Free oudoor parking is awkward. Perhaps the location influenced the room price. It would be best to seek every possible discount in the rate charged.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Be prepared for a different experience. From the stairs you have to hoist your luggage up just to get into the lobby, to the weird lights in the hallways.

The room design is different, modern I think you’d call it. Goes along with the hallway lights I guess. But it all worked, once we figured out the light switches, and the on-wall task lighting by the bed and desk. I have never seen anything like it before in a room.

The ice machine refused to work. I had to go to another floor. And bring ear plugs. The walls seem to be a little thin, and you hear everything in the hallway. We smelled marijuana smoke while there.

The parking lot is small and crowded. Supposedly there is more parking somewhere, but we didn’t need it when we were there.
The beds were comfortable enough.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Had the worst bed I have ever slept on and after trying to reach out to a manger we have yet to receive any call back. This is now a week later. Also the hot tub was broken when we first arrived and someone had to work on it for about 15/20 mins.Not very professional

Reviewed 21 August 2021

I needed a hotel due to the renovation of my apartment and I also needed to be close. I went to two other hotels and they were booked. Then I saw the Ramada. I first came in to get the room staff said it wasn’t the same price I saw online. I was then told to book online. OK not such a bad thing. But I had to wait 10 minutes for the reservation to show...but what got me was, when I finally got into my room(the last one available) I was astonished by...you know the color scheme and also the fact that there was a LIVE ROACH crawling inside my hotel bed. Not only was it on the bed, it was the tables night stands etc...

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021

This hotel is too expensive for what you're getting in return. The Jacuzzis barely work, the fridge all over freeze everything and staff is rude and unhelpful. Over 700 dollars for 2nights is not worth it.

Date of stay: August 2021