“Back again”

Antonio's Trattoria
Ranked #2 of 1,633 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Arthur Avenue section of the Bronx. It was fantastic!
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Came in from central NJ for a business meeting and had to have lunch here. It’s probably been a year since my last visit but the food was as good today as I remember.

Their bread is second to none, and that’s just to start.

Had the gnocchi Caprese with shrimp and it was soooo good. The pasta was light, the cheese plentiful and delicious. I added the shrimp. It was cooked to perfection and seemed to have a smoky taste that was perfect.

No dessert, no space.

Coming back a lot sooner than a year!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

After a trip to the zoo and before a Yankees game we headed to this restaurant based on its great TA reviews. It is very clearly a 'local' place, locals at the bar, waiters familiar with people, and we absolutely loved it. The man who made the cannoli for the restaurant was stood at the bar.

Had a great welcome, super friendly and we were very touched by the care we were shown.

Food was truly delicious, arancini, garlic bread, wines, beers. The pizzas were perfect in every way, even if my son was beaten by the 16" and that's never happened before.

Afogato for dessert - and it was served beautifully, and some cannoli too, of course.

We didn't meet Antonio, it was his day off, but if we had I'm sure he would have shaken our hands.

Thank you for a memorable meal.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

After having bad experiences with both Tra Di Noi and Zero Otto Nove earlier in the evening, we found Antonio's Trattoria and what I say other than "third time is a charm". The staff was friendly, welcoming and fast. The ambiance was lovely and the food was nothing short of amazing. I had the pasta with sausage and goat cheese and it was delightful. Hot and steamy and the tang of the goat's cheese made it all the more better. Great place, great value and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank MRK321
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Went to Antonio's Trattoria after spending the day at the Bronx Zoo. The whole experience was excellent. We had linguine & clam sauce. My husband had the white & I had the red. They were both delicious.We had the Nutella cannoli for dessert & that was equally delicious. The atmosphere was also very relaxing and the service was impeccable.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

After searching through reviews online, I came across Antonio’s. It is always difficult choosing a restaurant for other people. This was a pleasant surprise. The restaurant was attractive, the staff and Antonio was gracious and lively, and the food for our entire group (6) was delicious. It was unanimously approved. Unfortunately, we had to leave before dessert to make the Aloha Nights event at the Botanical Gardens, but the Nutella pizza looked great.

Been to Antonio's Trattoria? Share your experiences!