US$147
US$136
US$128
US$132
US$91
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$113
Hampton.com
US$128
All reviewsroom was cleancoffee makerbagelsdesktiles
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This hotel gets average reviews on TripAdvisor but is generally scathed on other sites. This is unfortunate because it was well worth the money and is really much better than the one star rating it gets on numerous sites.
The quote, "Don't judge a book by its cover", couldn't be truer for this property. The lobby is worn and the walkways and stirs are old, cracked and in horrible disrepair. Walking to my room I thought OMG but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door. The rooms have been updated, new floors, tiles and laminate wood. Rooms are freshly painted. It was clean, tightly spaced, great tv and coffee maker and best of all the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was basic, juice (real juice not a mix) cereal, bagels and bread and yogurt and fruit...sure met my needs as I left with a traveller coffee and apple. Desk service both at check in and check out was friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a great quick stop, very reasonably priced then ignore many reviews and give it a chance, you'll be presently surprised!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kirky4boys
econolodgebrockport, Webmaster at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you had a good experience with us and were able to form an accurate view of our hotel. We take pride in our hotel and in providing an oasis for our guests, and I hope you will soon be able to stay with us again so we can satisfy you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Price was descent. The room was nice and comfy and pretty clean for a motel. Also the location is superb. Not many sit down restaurants in town but has several different fast food places. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay. Front desk was very helpful and polite as well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
econolodgebrockport, Webmaster at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place is great if you just want a bed, TV, and a shower. It's an old hotel, not fancy at all, they are trying to keep the place up. The doors could use some weather sealing. My big problem was I couldn't stay warm. If you are looking for a cheap room, this will do.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
econolodgebrockport, Webmaster at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Econo Lodge during your recent visit.
We are sorry that it wasn’t the pleasant experience as you expected.
Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.
Upon receipt of your review, the cleaning and maintenance staff has been instructed to check the amenities and hygiene level and to ensure that they are in the best condition.
We take our reviews very seriously and hope to see you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Here is a video I made of the lobby and room. I was way nicer then the outside made you think is was going to be. We only stay one night but it was nice. I would stay there again. The rooms looked like they was doing update.

Room Tip: Nicer then the it looked from the outside
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank jenniferingram2002
econolodgebrockport, Webmaster at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our always-improving hotel. While I'm sorry that we didn't make a good impression from the outside, I'm so pleased that we made a positive impression where it counts. I’m also pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We stayed here while cycling the Erie Canal Trail. The rooms were clean and staff were helpful. It is across the street from a Wegman's, which was good for us, since we didn't have a car and didn't want to ride into town. Great value, and almost half the price of the Hampton Inn next door.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us at our very affordable, convenient hotel. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.