“Very nice place to stay near SUNY College.”

Dollinger's Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The rooms are always clean and super comfortable. We stay here once a year when my son competes at the Camp Smile Games for the Physically Challenged. They serve a light breakfast and are super friendly.

Room Tip: All rooms including the handicapped rooms have big tubs that might make it difficult for the disable...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Dollingers. Check in was a breeze. Our room was clean and ready. It was a very quiet stay with complimentary breakfast. Only wish there were eggs as everything was heavy on the carbs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a double queen room. TV in room was small. Check-in was friendly and room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning included french toast sticks and sausage along with the normal continental breakfast items. Overall, good stay without issues but room was costly.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel annually from S Ontario to Cape Cod. Each year I strive to find motel accommodation "off the beaten track", I90 in our case. I found and booked Dollinger's online. I'm glad I did. There is nothing negative to say about the inn and the staff. It was perfect for our one night stay.

The outside grounds create a great first impression. Out check in was fast and friendly. The room was just as described online. The room was very well equipped. It met all of our needs.

The inn is in a very idyllic spot with various restaurants to choose from within a very short drive.

I make a conscious effort to patronize family-run and/or non-chain hotel/motel properties whenever possible. I am so glad I found this one.

Well done, Dollinger's Inn & Suites!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The excellent staff of Dollinger's Inn & Suites continues to amaze me with their commitment to home-style hospitality. The hotel manager made sure I got the specific room I requested. I mentioned to the front desk that the hair dryer in my room was not operating properly. It was fixed the next day. Even though the breakfast featured fresh scrambled eggs and bacon, the breakfast manager offered to cook me eggs any style I wanted. But here's the topper... western NY grows the finest, sweetest corn in the country, so even though I was in a hotel room with only a refrigerator and microwave oven, I could not resist picking up half-a-dozen ears at a roadside farmer's stand. I asked the breakfast manager how to cook it in the microwave. She not only gave me instructions, but also gave me salt and pepper shakers, a full stick of butter for corn rolling, and even pickle forks to stick in the cob ends. Above and beyond the call of duty is the normal state of hospitality at this fine, clean, friendly home away from home hotel.

Room Tip: I love the sound of the wind and rain in the mature forest behind the south-facing rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank PCC_Len
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockport
0.2 km away
21.9 km away
Dollinger's Motor Inn
Dollinger's Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Albion

Been to Dollinger's Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dollinger's Inn & Suites

Address: 4908 Lake Rd S, Brockport, NY 14420-2461 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Brockport
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brockport
Price Range: €67 - €87 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Dollinger's Inn & Suites 2.5*
Dollinger's Inn & Suites is a mother owned, daughter operated hotel featuring a variety of room types including standard rooms (two queen beds or one king bed), sofa suites, and jacuzzi suites. Our rates include a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, high speed internet access, fitness center, free local telephone calls, key card security and the most accommodating staff. We offer smoking, non-smoking and wheel-chair accessible rooms. Pets are welcome. We are located only two miles from SUNY Brockport and approximately 12 miles from Robert Wesleyan College. Visit Brockport, NY and get to know the Dollinger's brand of hospitality. You won't be disappointed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dollinger's Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dollinger`s Hotel Brockport