All reviews rooms are clean and comfortable complimentary breakfast great place to stay stay there again we've stayed visiting family desk clerk nice stay dorothy college ny cereal microwave pets
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Dollingers. Check in was a breeze. Our room was clean and ready. It was a very quiet stay with complimentary breakfast. Only wish there were eggs as everything was heavy on the carbs.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had a double queen room. TV in room was small. Check-in was friendly and room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning included french toast sticks and sausage along with the normal continental breakfast items. Overall, good stay without issues but room was costly.

Room tip: 2nd floor was quiet
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel annually from S Ontario to Cape Cod. Each year I strive to find motel accommodation "off the beaten track", I90 in our case. I found and booked Dollinger's online. I'm glad I did. There is nothing negative to say about the inn and the staff. It was perfect for our one night stay.

The outside grounds create a great first impression. Out check in was fast and friendly. The room was just as described online. The room was very well equipped. It met all of our needs.

The inn is in a very idyllic spot with various restaurants to choose from within a very short drive.

I make a conscious effort to patronize family-run and/or non-chain hotel/motel properties whenever possible. I am so glad I found this one.

Well done, Dollinger's Inn & Suites!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The excellent staff of Dollinger's Inn & Suites continues to amaze me with their commitment to home-style hospitality. The hotel manager made sure I got the specific room I requested. I mentioned to the front desk that the hair dryer in my room was not operating properly. It was fixed the next day. Even though the breakfast featured fresh scrambled eggs and bacon, the breakfast manager offered to cook me eggs any style I wanted. But here's the topper... western NY grows the finest, sweetest corn in the country, so even though I was in a hotel room with only a refrigerator and microwave oven, I could not resist picking up half-a-dozen ears at a roadside farmer's stand. I asked the breakfast manager how to cook it in the microwave. She not only gave me instructions, but also gave me salt and pepper shakers, a full stick of butter for corn rolling, and even pickle forks to stick in the cob ends. Above and beyond the call of duty is the normal state of hospitality at this fine, clean, friendly home away from home hotel.

Room tip: I love the sound of the wind and rain in the mature forest behind the south-facing rooms.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PCC_Len
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We decided to head to NY for a 'quick vacation'. Dollinger's Inn and Suites came up highly recommended on tripadvisor.

We were not disappointed. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a great stay!

Date of stay: August 2017