All reviews yogurt counter space would return to this hotel bathroom light room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful eggs and sausage reception desk continental breakfast would stay here again per night stayed here for one night very nice stay every morning hotel room king bed the breakfast area
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property 150+ nights in the past 4-5 years. I come to Rochester regularly and I have always stayed here. It is a Quality Inn at Comfort Inn prices. Lobby rug, key card, room toiletries and employee shirts all say Quality Inn (though it is still being advertised as a Comfort Inn) and the property appearance definitely reflects that. My room has a very musty smell, and rust stains on the ceiling. Some staff is very helpful, others are annoyed if you ask a question. Breakfast is good. I don’t have any problem with a Quality Inn, but don’t charge me Comfort Inn rates. That’s terrible...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Choice is our goto hotel chain. When traveling we don’t look for other places we just find the nearest choice property and book.

The rooms are always clean, comfortable, and the service friendly. The reward program is very liberal and allows us to travel more frequently.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The hotel was pretty clean. My room seemed a little small but sufficient for me (by myself). Everything worked well. I didn't spend much time in the hotel but while I was there it was all good. I left too early for breakfast. Coffee was good.

Room tip: The only way I could help travelers with this would be for me to stay in all of the rooms! Makes no sense
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We needed an easy to find, affordable place to stay for a night in Rochester and this was it. The room was fine, the people were friendly, and the breakfast was good. Not fancy, but they had all the bases covered.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The staff is very friendly, and courteous. The hotel room was very basic, which is sometimes a good thing, especially for people like me who are just passing by on business. The rooms seem to have been updated in the past 10-15 years, but unfortunately I feel like this timing missed the mark of much more updated hotels that offer modern tiled bathrooms, brighter colors, and newer furniture. This hotel's rooms are various colors of browns & beige colors, which while they are your typical hotel colors, they can't exactly compete with Marriott & Holiday Inn hotels which seem to have a lot more money invested in their renovations. I feel that it is worth mentioning, only because I paid a little bit less for a Holiday Inn room the night before I stayed here, which was very recently updated, and offered a lot more amenities. I would still definitely stay here again, because it was very conveniently located to restaurants, cafes, and the highway. It was also very quiet during my stay here, which is obviously a plus.

• Trip type: Travelled on business