MI Tierrita Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The food comes out quickly and is delicious. It's family friendly and great for a Sunday evening meal. Parking can be difficult.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

They've opened up a couple more around the island, but this is the first and the best. Reasonably priced, excellent food, VERY generous portions.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

If your in town, you should be stopping through at Mi Tierrita. Authentic Colombian food. They know the demographic and they have pleased the neighborhood for decades. Class act.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Food was bland. Tried the grilled steak which looked delicious coming of the grill but once on my plate I felt that I could do a far better job with half the effort. My wife had the chicken which she said was also bland and she hates salt lol. If your getting take out make sure you fully check your order before you leave. On more then one occasion I have gotten home to find I'm missing my soup or empanadas. When you return all you get is a sorry. The drive home is disturbingly quiet with an aura of why did we go back to that place. Nothing complimentary for your troubles. Sorry this place is just way overrated for me.

1  Thank TomRoz
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We started with the Empanadas, they are so filling. The portions here are huge so you have to bring your appetite. I had a roast chicken platter. I shared that and it was plenty of food for 2 people.