“Sometimes it's worth the wait.”
Review of Ron's Ice Cream

Ron's Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Beacon
Reviewed 25 November 2016

This old-fashioned, non-fancy hole-in-the-wall across the street from Memorial Park is a local favorite. Get in line and enjoy!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

After a hot hot hot hike of the Fishkill Ridge, we wanted to reward ourselves with quality ice cream, & found Ron's on TA.

Many flavours & options available. Absolutely delicious! Seemed popular.

Note: A sign said "Ice cream only! No food due to excessive heat." Fair enough!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I'm not a person who complex mixture of flavors in my ice cream. I like the experience of stopping by, standing in line with many people I know from our little city and enjoying a vanilla or swirl soft serve. My grandson loves their shakes and I observe others equally enjoying a variety of flurries, shakes, sundaes etc.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, so here is my review.
With my family living in Beacon, real close to Ron's, we are here a few times a week when their open.
The ice cream is really good. The staff is always friendly, prices are good.
But the one negative I always see is how dirty their property is. Used napkins, cigarette butts, soda cans, water bottles, and assorted other trash all over the place.
You'd think that they would have one of the kids go out there with a broom and clean the place. It shows that there isn't any pride in their business.
It doesn't take more than ten minutes a few times a day to keep the place looking clean and inviting.
Maybe they will read this and do something about it.
Thanks.

(review submitted July 9th, 2016)

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Go for a chocolate shake or sundae! They stayed open all year this past year! Very convenient across from the park and kid's playground.

Been to Ron's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!