“Best gluten free bakery I've ever been to. Non-GF eaters will love it as well”
Review of Ella's Bellas

Ella's Bellas
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Beacon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2015

GO HERE!! It's delicious! The baguette was fantastic, the cookies were delicious, and the cinnamon bun was out of this world. And that's using a standard metric. It becomes even more amazing and impressive when you learn that everything is gluten free (including the wifi password)! My only regret is that I didn't go back here and buy more on our way out of town.

Date of visit: June 2015
3  Thank Michele M

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

My friends and I were casually walking around Beacon and decided to stop off at Ella's Bellas. I'm so glad we did! The ambiance of the bakery/coffee shop is really relaxed and charming. I bought an iced latte which was delicious, but the highlight was the Russian Tea Cake cookie I had! This was quite honestly the best one I have ever had! Excellent, flakey and buttery...it melts in your mouth! The people who work there are friendly, too!

3  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Sampled many and all were really, really yummy. Very shabby chic and boy do they make it work. Relaxed and comfy. Staff is friendly. Would recommend and we'll be back

Date of visit: May 2015
3  Thank Witchoftheeast
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Just the fact that this place is totally Gluten Free makes it great. Fully recommend.

Service is prompt especially when there is a line. Small and quaint atmosphere and very trendy. Everything we tried we enjoyed (soup, cookies, tea, quiche, cake, and lemon tart)

Date of visit: February 2015
3  Thank RodM441
Reviewed 3 January 2015

I often pop into Ella's Bellas when my daughter is in ballet class. Lots of good pastries and great coffee. The quiche is delicious. The service can be a little flakey, but they are always apologetic and usually comp the meal when they've flaked out for too long. I'm not bothered by it - it kind of gives the place and easy going personality.

Date of visit: January 2015
2  Thank HVTravelGirl

Been to Ella's Bellas? Share your experiences!