“Good place for brunch”

Beacon Falls Cafe
Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Beacon
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning Sunday Brunch and known for our burgers! We are family owned American Bistro with a carefully crafted menu by CIA Grad Bob and wife Linda Nevelus. Our staff is known for being friendly and accommodating to your specific needs. We craft a wide range of food types from comfort food to unique food plates not normally seen. Serving local beer, wine, desserts and other food purveyors whenever possible.
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I eat here quite often for Sunday brunch. I really like their menu offering and the food is always fresh. The only complaint is that the service can be off at times. The staff is always friendly but seems disorganized or overwhelmed. I will continue to eat here because the food very good hopefully they work on better service.

1  Thank Joe C

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We stopped in on a friday afternoon for lunch. It was excellent. My husband and I shared the Crispy Coconut Shrimp and vegetable wrap. Both were very tasty. Nice beer selection, and great service. We highly recommend this place!

1  Thank jen196767_8
Reviewed 21 May 2016

four of us went for lunch, all had different things and we all were happy with what we ordered.....food came out quickly

3  Thank BandRTravel
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I am a local who has been here several times. Last night's corn fritters were very tasty as was the seafood ravioli. I like to try something new every time I come here. The service is great. I will be back. Thank you for the Frank Sinatra CD

1  Thank Yankees21
Linda N, Manager at Beacon Falls Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We've been there twice and the food was excellent both times.
The beer braised beef dish was so good, I had it both times I was there. (I hesitated the first time as the gravy contains mushrooms and I do not like mushrooms. I gave the mushrooms to my wife and the flavor of the gravy was amazing,)
Get there early or make a reservation as the place is very small and very popular.

1  Thank Brian O