“WOW superb!!”
Review of Royal Crepes

Royal Crepes
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Beacon
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I would be here every day if I lived in Beacon! We tried the cinnamon bun, nutella, peanut butter and banana crepes. All amazing. This shoppe also sells European candies/chocolates. Don't miss this place in Beacon!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were visiting the area and pleased to discover Royal Crepes. Staff is friendly, prompt and helpful (& willing to modify the made-to-order crepes). We came for lunch end returned again for dinner!
For lunch we had the salmon with feta cheese and a wonderful roasted red pepper & eggplant spread crepe topped with a fried egg (SO good!) served with small side of greens. We also enjoyed a lovely lemon crepe and Turkish coffee.
Several hours later, we returned and enjoyed a mozzarella & roasted red pepper crepe and a fantastic berry (we added chocolate) crepe.
Perfectly made, gorgeously presented, tasty, I can't say enough.
Royal Crepes also has a little market where we purchased that yummy roasted red pepper & eggplant spread, as well as European cookies and treats.
I know I shall return to Royal Crepes when I am in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank ThePBR
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I wen to Royal Crepes for the first time yesterday. I have been wanting to go there for some time but (mistakenly), i always tried to there early and it would be closed. I thought it was a breakfast restaurant, it is really not. Anyway, I had the Chicken pesto crepe and my wife had a Salmon crepe, they were delicious. The decor is very ethnic but I'm not sure of the origin. The chef was very nice while we were figuring out what to order. I was very satisfied and will go back very soon to try a sweet crepe. Royal Crepes is another one of the many great reasons to visit Beacon, NY!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A unique, informal venue. You will order up at the cook's staton. The menu is on the black board. They offer meat, vegetable, and desert crepes. The crepes are more European style than French. I tried both vegetable and berry crepes. Delicious. If having more than 1 crepe, I'd recommend sharing. They also offer a meat pie type of offering which I didn't try. The owner is helpful. He takes pride in his work. I highly recommend for something different.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for an early lunch and this place did not disappoint! It is a cozy place to escape from the elements and enjoy a hearty meal!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Royal Crepes? Share your experiences!