“Crepes are Great!”
Review of Royal Crepes

Royal Crepes
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Beacon
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I wen to Royal Crepes for the first time yesterday. I have been wanting to go there for some time but (mistakenly), i always tried to there early and it would be closed. I thought it was a breakfast restaurant, it is really not. Anyway, I had the Chicken pesto crepe and my wife had a Salmon crepe, they were delicious. The decor is very ethnic but I'm not sure of the origin. The chef was very nice while we were figuring out what to order. I was very satisfied and will go back very soon to try a sweet crepe. Royal Crepes is another one of the many great reasons to visit Beacon, NY!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

A unique, informal venue. You will order up at the cook's staton. The menu is on the black board. They offer meat, vegetable, and desert crepes. The crepes are more European style than French. I tried both vegetable and berry crepes. Delicious. If having more than 1 crepe, I'd recommend sharing. They also offer a meat pie type of offering which I didn't try. The owner is helpful. He takes pride in his work. I highly recommend for something different.

1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for an early lunch and this place did not disappoint! It is a cozy place to escape from the elements and enjoy a hearty meal!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stopped in for a casual Sunday breakfast and were completely delighted with the crepes! We had the sauteed veggie crepe and the mixed berry crepe and both were delicious. Huge portions, so easy for sharing. The cafe is clean and brightly decorated -- overall, very pleasant experience. Two suggestions for improvements: would love to have a mimosa with my crepes, so maybe someday they will add a liquor license to allow that to happen...other suggestion would be to drop the techno Euro dance music and give us a little easier music vibe to enjoy our great food with!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

These are huge crepes which is a good thing as you are paying the price of a dinner for one. Great to share. Owner is lovely and excited about what they do - it's a great treat!

Been to Royal Crepes? Share your experiences!