“Different and Very Good”
Review of Royal Crepes

Royal Crepes
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Beacon
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A unique, informal venue. You will order up at the cook's staton. The menu is on the black board. They offer meat, vegetable, and desert crepes. The crepes are more European style than French. I tried both vegetable and berry crepes. Delicious. If having more than 1 crepe, I'd recommend sharing. They also offer a meat pie type of offering which I didn't try. The owner is helpful. He takes pride in his work. I highly recommend for something different.

1  Thank Catherine M

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for an early lunch and this place did not disappoint! It is a cozy place to escape from the elements and enjoy a hearty meal!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stopped in for a casual Sunday breakfast and were completely delighted with the crepes! We had the sauteed veggie crepe and the mixed berry crepe and both were delicious. Huge portions, so easy for sharing. The cafe is clean and brightly decorated -- overall, very pleasant experience. Two suggestions for improvements: would love to have a mimosa with my crepes, so maybe someday they will add a liquor license to allow that to happen...other suggestion would be to drop the techno Euro dance music and give us a little easier music vibe to enjoy our great food with!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

These are huge crepes which is a good thing as you are paying the price of a dinner for one. Great to share. Owner is lovely and excited about what they do - it's a great treat!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

As a friend and I were driving on Main St., we passed by the crepe place. In considering our options, we decided to give it a try. It was quite warm inside - which was very welcomed on a cold, rainy evening. The chef/owner was very nice and told us to let him know if we had any questions.
We chose the chicken, mushroom, pesto, and mozzarella savory, as well as the buffalo chicken savory. The crepes were brought to our table and it was accompanied by a small green salad with a nice balsamic dressing. The crepes were hot and flavorful. I ate every last bite of mine.
Then we ordered a s'mores sweet crepe. The presentation was gorgeous and the crepe was equally delicious.
My only 'complaint' is that the FB pages shows a website, but then when I clicked on the website, it came up as an error. We asked the owner about it and he said he didn't have one yet. It would have been better not to list the website on FB, or else have a blank landing page of the website that says "coming soon".
As an out-of-towner visiting a friend in Beacon, I would surely go back on another visit for a delicious crepe.
Go and support this kind small business owner trying to launch his business.

Been to Royal Crepes? Share your experiences!