“Easy for Sunday Morning”
Review of Royal Crepes

Royal Crepes
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Beacon
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Stopped in for a casual Sunday breakfast and were completely delighted with the crepes! We had the sauteed veggie crepe and the mixed berry crepe and both were delicious. Huge portions, so easy for sharing. The cafe is clean and brightly decorated -- overall, very pleasant experience. Two suggestions for improvements: would love to have a mimosa with my crepes, so maybe someday they will add a liquor license to allow that to happen...other suggestion would be to drop the techno Euro dance music and give us a little easier music vibe to enjoy our great food with!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

These are huge crepes which is a good thing as you are paying the price of a dinner for one. Great to share. Owner is lovely and excited about what they do - it's a great treat!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

As a friend and I were driving on Main St., we passed by the crepe place. In considering our options, we decided to give it a try. It was quite warm inside - which was very welcomed on a cold, rainy evening. The chef/owner was very nice and told us to let him know if we had any questions.
We chose the chicken, mushroom, pesto, and mozzarella savory, as well as the buffalo chicken savory. The crepes were brought to our table and it was accompanied by a small green salad with a nice balsamic dressing. The crepes were hot and flavorful. I ate every last bite of mine.
Then we ordered a s'mores sweet crepe. The presentation was gorgeous and the crepe was equally delicious.
My only 'complaint' is that the FB pages shows a website, but then when I clicked on the website, it came up as an error. We asked the owner about it and he said he didn't have one yet. It would have been better not to list the website on FB, or else have a blank landing page of the website that says "coming soon".
As an out-of-towner visiting a friend in Beacon, I would surely go back on another visit for a delicious crepe.
Go and support this kind small business owner trying to launch his business.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Unassuming little hole in the wall on Main Street. Low key, service pretty much non existent. You go up to the counter and pick your choice of crepes, salad, soup or Burke. The young man behind the counter , either don't speak English, or are unwilling to be pleasant or helpful.
My friend had the Grilled chicken, mushroom, pesto n mozzarella crepe, very tasty, though NOT much chicken to be found.
I had the cheese Burek, found it tasteless.
My husband had a savory crepe with some kind of meat, said it was ok.
Now for the sweet crepes, I would give them 5 stars, absolutly delicious. We shared the Mixed berry, plentiful of fresh berries, superbe. Our friends shared the S'mores crepes also very tasty.
I would go back for their savory crepes.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

At 303 Main Street just west of the Beacon public library and east of Beahive, Royal Crepe serves outstanding Central European palacinkas (crepes), both sweet and savory, and burekas (pastries stuffed with cheese, spinach, meat, and/or potato, onions etc). BYOB if you want some wine or beer with your delicious lunch or dinner, but whatever you drink, relax and enjoy something new. On the shelves, for purchase, look for great relish, jam, and many different types of canned goods with names most of us cannot pronounce, but will love to eat..

Been to Royal Crepes? Share your experiences!