“Glad we gave it another try!”

Verde kitchen & cocktails
Reserve with OpenTable
Verde kitchen & cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 155 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had eaten at Verdé a few times within the first 2 years they were open. It was always a good meal but a little pricey for a casual atmosphere.

About a year ago my husband and went in on a whim on a Saturday night. When we told the gentleman that we did not have reservations he rudely replied “well that was a bold move on your part”. We were kind of taken aback by the reception we received and promptly walked out. My husband vowing not to go back.

After seeing amazing posts on Instagram I talked him in to trying again, this time with reservations.

What a meal! The whole fish is amazing! The cocktails were delicious and the service very good.

Definitely give it a try!

BTW they als own Coastal which is just west of Verdé which I also highly recommend for a nice casual spot

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Recommended by a friend and had a great time. Ate at bar with friendly service, good drink options and small plates. Reasonably priced good food. Enjoyed tacos - the octopus was perfectly cooked and seasoned. Pork, beef and chicken tacos definitely met their street taco description.
Casual and definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Ive been there twice in December the Service was excellent, owners are hands on and great guys..Food was outstanding ( all food recommendations were as good as we were told they would be) ..Great Bar, margaritas and Atmosphere..I really have nothing negative to say. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I met another couple here for HALF PRICE night. We were seated in the bar area. Miles was our server. We ordered the guacamole and surf and turf tacos for an appetizer. I ordered the skirt steak, medium, as did my friend. We both asked Miles " how is your medium prepare? Pink! Well they came out redder than red. We sent them back. My husband orders the black bean chorizo soup and our friend the Taco special. I drank one jalapeño margarita. My husband drank two. My friend and her husband a combination of 5. My point is the bill would have been $280. Would you have paid that much money for what I just mentioned above? I don't think so. But because it was half-price night each couple just paid $90 and change. I still don't think what I had was worth $90. There are so many other places on Long Island to eat that are affordable.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

WOW! Where do I start... I was Blown Away with the Fantastic service! I was setting up my bridal shower and the Tartaglia brothers couldn't have been more than helpful! They honestly worked with me and all my special requests and were SO accommodating. With regards to the restaurant the ambiance stands for itself! Verde has such a chic facade and a secret garden/greenhouse that by far is a MUST if your dining. The food is one of my personal favorite cuisines and they hit the nail on the head with those donuts, props the Chef! Last but not least the bar has an extensive tequila/mezcal menu if you like spicy like I do that there spicy margarita is right up your alley. All in all, I will recommend this restaurant to all my friends from New York City to Long Island because of the astonishing service, the breathtaking ambiance and the mind-blowing food. Muchas Gracias!