See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2016

OK.....upon entering the building I could smell pot. (weed, marijuana) I didn't book the room, my boyfriend did so I don't know how friendly or helpful the staff was. A sign should be hung that says "Bates Motel" just to give you an idea. We were only there overnight due to a family member being in the hospital.

I didn't bring a hair dryer or shampoo because I thought they would have it, but they didn't. I didn't want to even ask and I didn't wash my hair the next morning. The only thing they have is two wrapped small bars of soap, two towels and two washcloths. There was a small paper mat for the floor for outside the shower. The shower had temperature issues, running cold and hot without moving the dial or anything. One time my b/f flushed the toilet and it about scalded me in the shower. There was a working TV. There is a table with plastic outdoor type cheap chairs. The sheets were clean and the top blanket appeared clean. The pillows were too small for the king sized bed and not comfortable one bit. I wish I would've brought my own pillow. The mattress was hard but I like sleeping on hard mattresses so that didn't bother me. The bathroom was very dated and nasty but marginally do-able. I made a statement that I would never stay there ever again. There's no elevator which is fine with me, but the stairwell was gross as in just looked like it needed painted. There are no amenities in the room at all except some cups in the bathroom and the two soaps as stated before. This is a bare bones type of place and outdated. I heard two men talking outside and wasn't sure if they were fighting or just talking, but we were on the 2nd floor. (I have a hearing problem.) Even the 2nd floor hallway smelled like pot. While we were in bed watching TV, someone knocked on the door and it was a pizza delivery guy at the wrong place. I'm pretty sure he knocked on two other different doors to find the person that ordered the pizza. I checked the small fridge and it wasn't even plugged in. It costs us $110 to stay in that dump. I would avoid it if possible.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tracey L
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone! We had three rooms and everyone agreed. Smell of smoke in the hallways, no coffee maker and coffee maker in the lobby didn't work. We sleep on top of the covers. I have been to manny hotels and this was the worst.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank A1909OOrichard
Reviewed 21 September 2014

I stayed here for convenience of location. I booked online, drove here and they "couldn't find my reservation." Very rude at the front desk in general and wasn't very helpful. There was no shampoo or anything to shower with, the ceiling was falling in above the bed and it smelled horrible. I had a nonsmoking room and it smelled musty, dirty and old. The ice machine didn't work. The sign says "Newly Renovated" but I think they put the sign up before they started, because if this is newly renovated, I couldn't imagine what it looked like before.

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank CrystaCM
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The Staff (Lady) is very rude and not professional. The room had cig burns on covers. Would not recommend! !!!!!!!!!!Also the lady had her children running around in office. She was watching tv and texting she wouldn't solve our room problem

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank blessedandhap
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Only go there if you like plenty of space. Only three other guest there. Worst hotel ever and I travel for business every week. Their match books say beautifully decorated rooms which must be a slogan from the 1950's. Dresser was missing draw knobs, table warped, mattress cover in plastic with duct tape to fix the holes. Hotel employees sit behind bullet proof glass which makes you feel real safe. Do you want a cup of coffee, well it will cost you fifty cents from the machine. When I arrived the desk clerk was sleeping behind the glass and I had to wake her up. When you get to your room you will notice that they do not have clocks in the room and you can not get one. Find another hotel and run as fast as you can.

Room Tip: no elevator so avoid second floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business