Free cancellation until 29/07
US$88
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
Red Roof Inn Batavia(Batavia)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Red Roof
Budget Inn(Batavia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$88
All reviewseggs and sausagefront deska ground floor roomchair with ottomanthe breakfast arearoom was cleancontinental breakfastapple juicefirst floortoll roadwent out of her waynight's restnew carpetbagelsny state thruwaystayed here for one nightflat screen
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our room was clean and nice, but the air conditioner struggled with the warm weather. The front desk and cleaning staff were nice and helpful. The breakfast area was too small for a weekend crowd. There was a fairly wide selection, but the French toast was cold and soggy and the staff struggled to keep up with the guests needs on a Saturday morning.

Room Tip: The Thruway is on the south side, noise seems less bothersome on the north side,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here. Driving into the parking lot I don't have confidence in a hotel with large patches of shingles missing from the roof. Walking into the lobby it's is a little dark, but the DAYTIME staff at the desk are helpful and knowledgeable. I can't say the same for the night staff. One of my colleagues, who owns a service company, said that if this night staff person worked for him and acted that way, she would be dismissed.

The breakfast is done pretty well but the breakfast area needs a redo, the upholstery is terribly stained. My room was okay, safe and quiet; however I am not confident in the cleanliness of the carpeting. The floor in the bathroom is tiled but the grouting looks strangely stained.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Jen, who was on duty to check us in, is a real asset to this hotel. It was such a nice welcome to have cookies, hot cocoa and coffee on our arrival. As choice members, Jen presented us with a goodie bag - a very nice touch that other choice hotels on our trip did not provide. She is extremely friendly and helpful. As a business owner, she exemplifies what I would want in one of my employees.

The hotel has some updates including new carpet in our room. However, the sheer curtains at the window had not been replaced and were thread bare and torn. We also encountered some problems with the internet, but Jen attempted to help get it working. The bed was comfortable and provided a good night's rest. Shower and bathroom were clean.

The breakfast area was nicely laid out and provided the typical breakfast of fruit, waffles, cereals, eggs and sausage that are common in Choice hotels. However, the upholstery on the chairs in the breakfast area was absolutely filthy, which is a major demerit. When a chair is soiled, it needs to be addressed at once. Hopefully, these chairs will be replaced immediately with chairs that can be easily wiped off. I literally put napkins over the chair pad before sitting down in my white slacks.

Hopefully this review will help management to take action to replace the sheers and breakfast room upholstery.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maawandoon
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We scored a ground floor room, which is great. King bed was clean and comfortable. Personnel we met were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was nothing magical, but was fine. Location is just to the north of the toll road, and is very easy to get on and off. The hotel is only about 1/2 mile into Batavia, and was very handy to base ourselves here for a couple of days.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and I went to Darien Lake for a Green Day concert and stayed at the Comfort Inn. The front desk staff was ok, but what was the best part of our stay was Lynette who was working the complimentary breakfast Sunday morning.

This woman went above the above and beyond to make sure each person felt like they were in her home. I have traveled to many hotels with complimentary breakfast, and this was by far the best and it was because of Lynette. On our way out, we chatted with Lynette and she even went out of her way to wrap up food for us to go. She was amazing!

Also, I didn't catch her name, but the woman who was cleaning rooms on the first floor actually engaged in conversation with us asking how our stay was, etc.

I will definitely be returning again when we catch another concert up here :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends