All reviewswater slideshotel restaurantolder kidsgreat weekendstaff was friendlyfridge and microwavefree breakfastlifeguardscasino
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Check in was easy and they allowed my travel coupon. The place is huge and well kept for an older hotel. They also have a water park attached to it. My room was a king suite with a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was hot and good. Checkout was easy also.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ParkRoadHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Mike,

Thank you for the great review!

I am glad to hear that your room was to your liking! We strive to keep all the rooms as comfortable as possible! I am glad your whole stay was a breeze!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my husband and two kids age 9yr and 18m. We needed a place close to Darien Lake and somewhere that would be able to keep the kids entertained. This place was great, I wasn't sure what to expect reading the on and off reviews. However it was easy to find right off the highway, very close to Darien Lake and had great amenities! We arrived at the 4pm check in and checked in and were in our room within minutes. We were able to purchase the water park passes and spent the rest of the day enjoying the water park that had more then enough to offer for both kids! It was clean and safe with many lifeguards on duty. The arcade was a huge bonus and my daughter was delighted to win a big prize! There was a lovely restaurant (Alex's) I believe just a minute from the hotel the hotel staff suggested this place and it did not disappoint. Parking was easy free and close, the hotel arcade was open late so it was great my husband took our daughter to play while I got the little guy to bed. The free breakfast in the am was good and had enough variety (eggs, fruit, cereal and more). The room was a good size, clean, it was nice to have a mini fridge and microwave, the t.v had plenty of channels and the beds were comfy. The downsides are; the rooms are somewhat dark, the decor of the hotel and rooms is very outdated and there are signs of needing repair. It's not the ritz but it has everything you need, that being said I did see signs saying they were under renovations so hopefully with a face lift this hotel will be even greater! The staff was very helpful kind and friendly. Darryl at the front desk was very nice and cheery when we checked out. This is a great place for families or people just needing a clean convenient place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review!

I am glad your family had a good time at the water park! I am happy to hear about the check in process and how fast you got to your room! We are trying to make check in's as seamless as possible! That's great your daughter won a big prize!! Something to remember us by ;)

As you noticed we are under renovation so when you come and visit next time hopefully some of you issues will be cleared up!

Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The hotel is located beside a mall and close to restaurants. The rooms were very large and clean. We didn't hear any noise coming from the room on either side and they were occupied, at first I didn't think they were because it was so quiet. The staff was friendly and quick to get everyone checked in. They have a continental break, it was so so but found enough to eat. The hotel gave us coupons for the restaurant on site and it was very. They had a daily appetizer for free when you brought the coupon from the front desk. There was a casino within walking distance, gave us something to do at night. There is a water park on site but we didn't use it, kids seem to be having fun.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Sheila M,

Thank you for your review of our hotel!

I am so happy to hear you took advantage of the coupons at the restaurant! The restaurant has some delicious food!!

I am also happy to hear you got into your room quickly and effeciently! We strive to make every experience a good one and you just confirmed it with your review!

We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Service was very friendly and we all agreed that the place was very clean and quiet, despite how busy the hotel was on a Saturday. Free breakfast and free coffee all day/night. games area for the kids and a little lounge area by the fireplace for parents when their kids are at the games room

Room Tip: either room on either floor that is beyond 01 or 02. any number above this is away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Probably a nice place to take the young kiddies, for the water park, but I would not stay here again. The rooms were "shabby" at best, Everyone in our party (we were there for a wedding) had at least one hole in the wall of their room. There was one room, with a king sized bed, that had the bed on a small box spring, so when you sat on the end of the bed, the mattress tried to flip up. There was a strong bleach smell in the hotel, which boded well for clean sheets and linens; however, the shabby state of the furniture and and the rugs, and the worn out bathtub that we had, gave the place a decidedly grubby feel. I was happy to leave.

Stayed: August 2017