All reviews oxtail pub grub fire burning pies smoked trout stayed one night filet the main road supper accommodation lit establishment cozy
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Love visiting the Inn. The fire is always burning, the pace is slow and relaxed and the menu filled with tasty home style comfort food. Well priced, and something for everyone in the family. Have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the Dullstroom In for a weekend in May. The accommodation was quaint - with a very personal touch in each of the rooms. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this establishment for clean, comfortable and easily accessible accommodation in Dullstroom.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The Dullstroom Inn reminds one of the old three star hotels, comfortable and well-appointed. Antiques aboud in the reception area that is warm and welcoming. Our room was comfortable and warm. There was no television but one of those old radios, such fun. Our dinner was fantastic, served in the comfortable and friendly bar. I enjoyed a leek, potato, and bacon soup, served piping hot. My wife and I followed this with pan-fried trout, chips, and vegetables. It was outstanding. One of our friends, once one of the world's most eminent food photographers, rated the dinner as excellent. The service was brisk and friendly. For breakfast I enjoyed a delicious omelette. The hotel was also wheelchair friendly. My wife, on a obilator was able to move easily in and out of the inn and from place to place. We had a most pleasnt night there. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Take what you are given
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alanmaker
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Stayed at the Inn for one night, a last minute booking due to a surprised golf game at Highland Gate. The staff are friendly but the place it's self is in need of a real upgrade...............it's really dated, almost sad! We asked for and were promised a very early breakfast. What we got was milk on ice and cereal. No coffee etc. this was really disappointing. I would definitely not stay at the inn again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Used hotel for food twice a week apart. Meals and service very good, the trout was fresh, the steaks proprly cooked the way asked for, burgers likewise, the price was very good, nice log fire on chilly wet evenings,

Room Tip: Good food at reasonable price with good service
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple