US$160
US$75
US$70
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Fox's Hill Guest House(Dullstroom)(Great Value!)
US$63
The Rose Cottage & Co, B&B(Dullstroom)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsoxtailpub grubfire burningpiessmoked troutstayed one nightfiletthe main roadsupperaccommodationlitestablishmentcozy
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Stayed at the Inn for one night, a last minute booking due to a surprised golf game at Highland Gate. The staff are friendly but the place it's self is in need of a real upgrade...............it's really dated, almost sad! We asked for and were promised a very early breakfast. What we got was milk on ice and cereal. No coffee etc. this was really disappointing. I would definitely not stay at the inn again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Used hotel for food twice a week apart. Meals and service very good, the trout was fresh, the steaks proprly cooked the way asked for, burgers likewise, the price was very good, nice log fire on chilly wet evenings,

Room Tip: Good food at reasonable price with good service
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016

We had booked at another venue close to Dullstroom but when we arrived we realised we had made a major mistake and could not stay there. On the way to Dullstroom we Googled accommodation, called the Dullstroom Inn and booked last minute accommodation for the night. Soon afterwards the vehicle started to overheat so we called the Inn to see if there was a machanic who could be called to come and tow us in. The managed himself arrived 15 min later, towed us to the hotel and arranged extra security for our vehicle as it was full of luggage. We had a very cosy evening in the bar and an excellant meal - we needed this at this time! The next morning the machanic arrived - again organised by the manager - and fixed the car. I have been in hospitality all my life and this experience was truely one of the best cases of great hospitality I have experienced. The food was good, the room was comfy and we were well looked after, what more could one want? I will recommend this hotel to everyone I meet and all my friends, going back myself for a weekend soon! Well done guys, restores my faith in good old South African hospitality!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank glen_conf
Reviewed 10 December 2015

This is not my usual kind of place as I'm not really into "quaint" or B&Bs. However, I stayed here for a few nights as part of a work-related event in Dullstroom. The room was a bit shabby but very clean. As other reviewers have indicated, there's only a few rooms with a shower; most only have a bathtub. The breakfast was good and the staff were all friendly and helpful. You cannot beat the price... about $7/night. The location is also good as you can easily walk to nearby restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a shower, a room away from the pub for quiet, and close your windows before dusk to minimize beetles and mosquitoes..
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Very neat and clean rooms. Bathrooms although only bath and no showers also very clean. Breakfast was good and tasty and more tnan enough for everyone to eat as much as they like and done the way they like it

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family