“Poor Service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Use Denny's Locator selection at Dennys.com. This restuarant has been in place at the I-25 exit for at least five years.
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We tried for our first time this restaurant at T or C - since I heard they had steak and eggs. As soon as we entered we were given the looks. Behind us entered a couple and believe it or not they were offered seats first that the customers that were there previously (us). Next, the waitress kept either forgetting (or ignoring) to refill drinks. The steak tasted funny. For sure will not be returning in quite some time (if ever) to Denny's at this location.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This Dennys is above average for service and quality. We were served fast, the staff was very friendly and the food was better then I normally experience at a Dennys. A good stop right off of the interstate.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

It is a Denny's, but it has a small town feel. The staff are friendly and what you want. Another great thing about Denny's is their knowledge of what is actually in their food. Such a plus for those with food sensitivities or restrictions.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Met my in-laws here for lunch, and as for location, it's right off the freeway. However, I don't usually say "average" on a review, but honestly, this location is what you expect from a Denny's. They were out of the special kids cups, the waitress forgot a couple items we requested, the food was so-so. I wasn't in love with the club sandwich. There's other places to eat nearby, and I'd choose those next time.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Service was excellent & the food is what you'd expect from a Denny's, so if you already know what to expect, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank catt4