“Good staff!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Use Denny's Locator selection at Dennys.com. This restuarant has been in place at the I-25 exit for at least five years.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

It is a Denny's, but it has a small town feel. The staff are friendly and what you want. Another great thing about Denny's is their knowledge of what is actually in their food. Such a plus for those with food sensitivities or restrictions.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Met my in-laws here for lunch, and as for location, it's right off the freeway. However, I don't usually say "average" on a review, but honestly, this location is what you expect from a Denny's. They were out of the special kids cups, the waitress forgot a couple items we requested, the food was so-so. I wasn't in love with the club sandwich. There's other places to eat nearby, and I'd choose those next time.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Service was excellent & the food is what you'd expect from a Denny's, so if you already know what to expect, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank catt4
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped here with my buddy and had a nice dinner. Next time I am in town I will make sure to stop in again!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I actually ate at this restaurant years ago, and had a good experience, but this was just a takeout order. The food was ready in the promised time frame and waiting for me at the register. They included utensils and such, which was great as we were staying in a hotel. They have some of the best takeout containers I have ever seen. There was a trainee at the register, but someone who knew what she was doing walked her through everything, and I was out of there in under 5 minutes.