“Good, basic, tasty Mexican fare with great service and prices.”
Review of Carmen's Kitchen

Carmen's Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 February 2017

It's not fancy, and that's fine. Small (five or six tables), friendly wait staff, good food. I've been there a few times, now that I've discovered that the prices are friendly, too. Great smothered burritos. I've had the limoncello cake a couple of times, as well; yum.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, hot coffee kept full, and filling burritos doused in chile sauce. Perfect balance of heat and flavor. Recommended!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Santa Fe and can't recommend it enough. The blue corn enchiladas are so tasty, as are the huevos rancheros. The service is top notch, friendly and personable. Don't miss out, stop at Carmen's!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Very good New Mexican cuisine, and they also have good sandwiches and desserts. Friendly service, and fast too. Try the chile rellenos, yum. Huge delicious burritos too.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We went there for the first time this month and wow, inexpensive and I had a huge great burrito. The green chili sauce is a gravy type with great flavor. The next morning we went back to see how breakfast was, great. I had Huevos rancheros. The place is small, but never had a hard time being seated. I think they have five indoor tables and a couple outside.