“A Small-Town Dining Gem!”
Review of A & B Drive In

A & B Drive In
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2016

A&B was an incredible eating experience! My dad, my wife and I had just enjoyed an afternoon at Riverbed Hot Springs and were in need of sustenance. When we happened upon A&B, we immediately were drawn to the cute, humble building and outdoor tables. The menu impressed us by listing a ton of food options and the prices were incomparable for the quality. I ordered a chimichanga and I can honestly tell you, other restaurants that have won awards for their chimichangas cannot compare to the one I had that day. I was seriously in food heaven. This place is calling my name again already!

2  Thank Judah H

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Stopped here before heading back home. Hubby had a great green chili cheese burger and I had a frito pie. . Both were excellent and we ate outside on their patio tables.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Ate at the A&B drive in the other night, I had the double burger and my friend had the burrito both were very good, the burger was juicy and cooked pperfectly. The smothered burrito was good sized and the red chile was very good. They are open til 9 which is late for T or C. A good choice for a quick meal

Reviewed 3 July 2016

There are more menu choices than you would think. We had a great burger and fries at the end of a long day. Judging from all the business they get, this is a very popular place. The food is good and the service is fast.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Fun, old-fashioned diner food. Green chile cheeseburger is good, the chile is mild. Fries are crispy. One of few dining options in town on a Sunday night. Walking distance from anywhere downtown.