“Not great”
Review of K-Bob's Steakhouse - CLOSED

K-Bob's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were starving when we went to eat at K-Bob's. We had heard it was pretty good, but we were very disappointed in the quality and taste of the food. The salad bar was below par, the steaks low quality and not cooked the way we requested. The price was way too high for what we got. It isn't a place I would try again even though our waitress was superb.

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Husband and I went here because it was convenient to our hotel. The floor was dirty and most of the tables had not been cleared. We should have left then. Service was extremely slow. It took 20 minutes for our order to be taken and another 30 minutes to get our food. Two other groups got up and left before getting service while we were waiting. I had chopped steak which was not hot and covered with mushrooms and onions which were burnt to charcoal and inedible. Husband had a steak which was tough, small, and flavorless. Prices were not cheap. I would not return to this place or recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank yodab
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We thought this would be a great place. Not so much. They were out of kids menus and diet dr pepper. Didn't remember to put my son's order in. Broccoli tasted awful. I thought it was just me but as soon as we were pulling out of the parking lot my daughter threw it up. Pudding was about the only good thing. 60 later for a sick child is not fun. Food had a lack of taste

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stopped in this town for gas and lunch. K-Bob"s was recommended . We both had steak with baked potato and salad bar.When asked the server told us how the town got its name "TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES". The food was very good and the server was very nice and informative.If passing through it is worth your time for a very good meal !

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was just OK. I will stay the menu is extensive so you can get pretty much anything you're looking for. There is also a very large salad bar that was pretty good. This one probably isn't for the health conscious among you.