“Terrible Service”
Review of K-Bob's Steakhouse - CLOSED

K-Bob's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The service was NOT friendly, VERY slow and didnt care about our table. The waitress dropped our food off (which was COLD) and then we never saw her again. I had to ask the other waitress for some water. The food was good but, overpriced for what you got. Not at all what i expected from K-Bob's. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had lunch there. There was confusion regarding my entree ( there was a senior price and they overcharged me), and the price of my wife's salad bar (multiple trips? one trip?). The servers should know better! The salad bar itself was just barely OK. The hamburger didn't quite taste fresh.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

A little slow start on the service. No one seemed to be paying attention to the front. We waited for several minutes for someone to come out. The salad bar is great and the food was good for the money.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

After a very bad experience w/ K-Bob's in TorC when they first reopened, we decided to try it again for our anniversary last spring. Chicken fried steak w/ mashed taters for my husband and I had a 50/50 shrimp/catfish platter. Both were very good in May. Not as good when we went back in July for my husband's b'day dinner, and after a visit to celebrate another special occasion a few weeks ago, the downward spiral continues. Chicken fried steak was too heavy on batter, mashed potatoes had uncooked lumps. I enjoyed my 50/50 platter, but the hushpuppies were sorta undercooked, and the shrimp not as good as our first visit. Best part was the catfish, which was cooked perfectly. We'll probably go again one more time just to see if it gets any better, but not optimistic. Our waitress was kinda ditzy, and not nearly as professional as the one who was there in May. It's hard to be a really good waitress and this one just didn't do well.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It was late and I knew K Bob's was not a fine steakhouse but come on !!
I hate to go to a restaurant and pay $20 plus dollars for an overcooked and very thin little steak especially being from Texas where steak is king. The service was horrible and the dinner was even worse.
The only saving grace was that K Bob's had a good salad bar which was an additional $3.99 !!
Save your money and time and go to Denny's across the street !!

1  Thank Steve48Texas