All reviews room was clean the breakfast area indoor pool front desk staff cookies chips and salsa free breakfast new mexico yogurt hot breakfast ski closet plaza southwest
Reviewed 19 October 2018

An average Hampton with a below average breakfast and gluten gravy in the oatmeal container. Understaffed on our stay, it showed at the desk and in the table area. An evening bowl of chips & salsa and cookies rapidly disappeared and wasn't replenished. I appreciate the guest who went into the kitchen area to gather up & put out what wasn't served. Clean enough and quiet, depends on who else is staying in adjoining rooms & above. The room above me pacing until late. Close parking, car scratched.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Thank you for your review on our property, we appreciate that you chose to stay with us, I am so sorry that you felt like we where understaffed, and we did not replenish our complementary items for our guest. I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you what a great job we do here in Taos. Have a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We found this Hampton Inn very clean, friendly, inviting! We just had one night in Taos before our reunion group had reservations elsewhere and we chose well! It has high customer ratings for a reason! We didn't utilize the pool, but it looked nice. There were laundry facilities as well. In the later afternoon, fresh cookies and chips & salsa were available in the breakfast area. Breakfast was good the next morning. I'd recommend this Hampton (unless you just must be in the historic heart of Taos!) We enjoyed the outskirts for a night!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate al the kind words about our property, we look forward to your next visit to our community, have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

They are located near the end of town, so if you want to go to the plaza you will need to drive. Helpful staff, were happy to give a few restaurant suggestions and they were spot on! They texted us to make sure we had what we needed and if the room was ok.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank L K
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for your review on our property, we appreciate the feedback, and I am so proud of my staff for being so helpful, we look forward to your next visit to our community, have a great day!!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

All the staff, including groundskeeper, are exceptionally polite. I felt at home my entire stay. I teach business Ethics for OSU and the employees here are excellent examples of a great work environment. This business will be used as a good example of customer service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Not a top of the line Hampton Inn but a decent place to stay. The room was clean and quiet. The staff were friendly and professional. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. The breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2018
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

I appreciate that you took the time to review our property, we look forward to your next visit to our community, have a great day!!!