El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$141
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$140
US$307
US$254
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$169
US$162
US$182
Hotels.com
US$203
US$194
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$187
US$179
Casa Benavides Historic Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$137
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$178
US$170
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice staycookieschips and salsaindoor poolfront desk stafffree breakfastnew mexicogreat place to stayyogurtskiclosetplazarefrigeratorsouthwestpueblo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

When my wife called about getting a controller, they put her off. So I walked down and got one. Then it didn't work, or the TV didn't. They were short handed, the receptionist came and made the TV work.
The temperature was set to 60 when we arrived. The fan was noisy.
The phone side of the bed had a low place for me to roll into, this is not what I expect from this chain. There was some traffic noise and some noise of closing doors...not bad, but not as I expect from a Hilton chain.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

I do recognize that during your stay at our property, we did not meet your expectations nor our own standards, for which we truly apologize.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The hotel and room were very clean, check in was was quick and easy. The layout and amenities were just like most Hampton inns,The hotel was quite and close to shopping and restaurants. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review on our property, I am so regretful that you enjoyed our property, have a great day!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My husband and I spent a long weekend in Taos to celebrate our anniversary. We made better time than expected and arrived around 2:30pm. We were told our room was not ready and they would text us when it was. We went and poked about a local Thrift store. I kept checking for texts. Nothing. We moved on to the Tourism Center. Still checking for a text. Nothing. An hour later I called them and was told yes the room was ready. I bit my tongue and held back my "then why didn't you text us?"

We checked in were given a first floor room. It was clean and nice with plenty of place to plug in technology. However we were disappointed to find that while it had a micro fridge and a microwave and blow dryer it did not have an in room safe. Something important in this day and age.

Another small disappointment and puzzlement was the floor to cieling heavy drapes that covered a WALL and could not be moved to cover the window. Yes there was a pull down shade for the window. But that leaked light from behind and above it and the only remaining curtains were sheer. Made no sense. Especially for those who like sleeping in a dark room.

The bed was VERY comfortable and we slept well.

The breakfasts were somewhat varied each day and just fine. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, yogurt, fruits, juices, etc Good coffee and available all day.

We spent more time in our room the last day there as it was quite hot out during the middle of the day. That was when the TV lost it's signal. We called the front desk and they sent maintenance. He arrived quickly pressed a few buttons. declared they were new TV's and they were experiencing problems. We should just wait and it would clear up on it's own. We waited another 30 minutes and then called the front desk again. This time 2 maintenance guys appeared with a replacement TV. Smaller than what we had. They spent the better part of an hour swapping out what we had for it and trying to get it to work. They couldn't. I ended up going to the front desk and talking with them about it. Telling them I was pretty sure there was nothing wrong with the prior TV and that the Direct TV system need a reboot of some kind. The desk staff agreed and said management had left and they were sure we would be credited for the days stay once they returned and hopefully the system would be functional soon. We had a third visit by the 2 maintenance guys AND management. I reiterated that we felt there was nothing wrong with the TV's. I suggested testing my theroy by checking TV's in empty rooms. There are none we were told. I reminded them of the TV in the lobby. Oh yeah and off they went and never returned. About 60-90 minutes later we found the TV working again. 30 minutes after that we got a call from the front desk asking if our TV was working again.

We drive a Chevy Volt (Best car we've ever owned) While we do not require a charger because of the gas generator used for long trips, it would be nice for the hotel to provide an exterior outlet in a location where a car can be safely parked.

Room Tip: If you like quiet try to avoid first floor as it's a walkway to the lobby and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Taos, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, I am so grateful that we where able to get your T.V working after all that, we look forward to your next visit to our community, have a wonderful day!!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We are staying here for 2 nights. This Hampton Inn is
located off the main drag of Taos, but in the outer limits which
is great. We were greeted and thanked enthusiastically by the front desk staff upon our arrival. There were chips/salsa displayed nicely in their lounge area, as well as cookies freshly baked. The room is immaculate and looked brand new. A nice basket was filled with micro popcorn packet and a cute popcorn container, as well as 2 bottles of water and 2 pairs of
disposable slippers! I would highly recommend this hotel!
BTW, a block down is Antonio’s restaurant which is awesome
mexican food and a wonderful staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on our property, have a great day!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is part of the HiltonHonors program. They have special parking for Diamond Members! I have not seen that before. We are not that high, but are given two waters on check in. The Lobby is fairly far from the elevators. Our room, #204, is near the end of the hall (more walk, less foot traffic and talking). We have an amenity package in our room that includes: 2 more waters; popcorn; bedslippers; and a child's puzzle. Unusual. The room has no dresser, shelves or drawers for clothes. Not a problem for a short stay, but what do you do with your stuff on a longer one? Sleep was impact by the road noise, eventually softened by the rain. The breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs done well. Waffles, done well. Unfortunately, the plate and waffle are the same size, so the syrup runs off on my hands and the shelf. Room and food were handled well at this hotel. The Front Desk people also did well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the time it took you to evaluate our property, I am grateful that you appreciated that we handled our food correctly and that our employees are friendly and professional. we look forward to your next visit to our community, have a great day!!!