El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$141
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$169
US$162
US$307
US$254
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$146
Orbitz.com
US$203
US$194
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$187
US$179
Casa Benavides Historic Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$137
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$178
US$170
All reviewsenjoyed the indoor poolhot tubtwo queen bedsski arearooms are largeskiingfi
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I stay here every time I'm working in Taos. I love the updated rooms and what you've done with the lobby.
Dalibor, who was working front desk upon check in was superb. Being a contractor, I can tell you RENOVATIONS on a buiding this size, takes time and a whole lot of capital to get it right. Keep up the good work guys. See you in a few months.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Russ H, Guest Relations Manager at Taos Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. It's true, we are working non-stop to get our business in perfect condition so all our guests will come and stay with us each and every time they are in the wonderful city of Taos. We welcome all construction workers, and like yourself, they seem to appreciate all we have done. Again, thank you for your review. Reviews are so important to us. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I came into town to visit friends for a ski get away. Decided to stay at the El Camino Lodge for the first time under new management. I was surprised to see so much renovation being done. The room was clean and with a hot tub. The price was really reasonable!!! The staff helpful!! Pool, spa, laundry room total bonus. I will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bc0101
Russ H, Guest Relations Manager at Taos Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this very nice review. We love reviews like this. You are right, we are renovating the hotel, and we are so glad all our work is paying off. The guest laundromat, is our newest addition. We have had many positive comments. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again real soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I looked over the reviews and thought to give the hotel a try since a lot of the reviews mentioned the remodeling.. And I am glad I did go for it.. From the moment I walked in everyone was so friendly and nice.. The room was clean and spacious! The pool and hot tub were a lot of fun and the Breakfast was nice and simple! If you are looking for a nice place with great amenities this hotel is a must!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Russ H, Guest Relations Manager at Taos Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

I just read your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it. Reviews are very important to us, as it lets us know that we are on the right track. As you can see, we still have lots of room for improvement, but we are so excited about the outcome. Hopefully, you will come back and stay with us again and let us know how we're doing. Again thank your for your very kind review. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last year! Gave them another shot! Was a great place! Can tell this place is putting in some serious work, to turn it around from what it was! Great to see an owner and staff who care!! Are also friendly! Fair prices! And recently added a laundry facility for the guest!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Russ H, Guest Relations Manager at Taos Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for the review. It's good to know we are on the right track. If you were here last year, then you know we have made quite a few changes. You are right, we do care and we especially care about our guests. Customer Service is our prime directive. So glad you like our newest addition, the guest laundromat. Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. Reviews are so important to our business. Please, come back and stay with us again, we look forward to seeing you,.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I've stayed in Taos several times on business. I decided to give the El Camino Lodge a shot. I'm super glad I did. Tijana at the front desk was FABULOUS! I needed a lower level room where I could back my truck up to. She not only took care of my request but also upgraded me to one of their refurbished rooms. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. There also appeared to be a lot of renovating/work being done to the hotel. That was nice to see. I'll definitely be staying at the El Camino Lodge on my next trip to Taos!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business